Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Shoot-out at nigger (c)rapper Yo Gotti's restaurant in Memphrica leaves two niggers batwinged, five injured

Niggers being niggers, once again. Any time, any place, niggers will be niggers, to include a Wednesday night. The suspook appears to be on crutches; no physical impediment will prevent a nigger from being a nigger.

Also, it appears from the video that there were some humans in the restaurant. Why a human would be around a bunch of niggers remains a mystery.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/30/yo-go...prive-memphis/
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yo Gotti ? Niggers, please ! You have absolutely nothing in common with Italian mobsters. The successful mob guys,
    nobody ever heard of, made their fortunes - and law enforcement never laid a glove on them. Guys like Gotti made a
    spectacle of himself, and died in prison. That's who you revere ? Looka-me rap niggers have a short life expectancy...

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Yo Gotti ? Niggers, please ! You have absolutely nothing in common with Italian mobsters. The successful mob guys,
    nobody ever heard of, made their fortunes - and law enforcement never laid a glove on them. Guys like Gotti made a
    spectacle of himself, and died in prison. That's who you revere ? Looka-me rap niggers have a short life expectancy...
    What about that Hollywierd spook Childish Gambino, who's supposed to be so smart? He's Danny Glover's son.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    What about that Hollywierd spook Childish Gambino, who's supposed to be so smart? He's Danny Glover's son.
    He needed to get back in the news, so he made up some stories about white celebrities who used the N-bomb,
    then said he was joking. Too bad all of them didn't say "He acts like one, and I called him one, do something about it".

6. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Gotti was a 'looks at me' gangster who was more style than substance, and contributed to the decline. Nigger (c)rappers are by default 'looks at me, nigga!' As soon as they have a bit of money, they buy gaudy watches and jewelry. And other niggers kill them for it. If there is one silver lining about (c)rappers is that their ego and materialism leads to pointless, extravagant purchases, for which another nigger will batwing them.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post