Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a single news page can be without niggers.

This is an example. It doesn't matter which page. To the woke crowd, a day without 2, 3, or 4 nigger stories (even if they have to dredge them up from 60 or 100 years ago) is like a day without sunshine. Scholarly studies about stupid nigger names! Things I don't know about Jimi Hendrix! I'm so weary of it all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duckgoniggers 112814.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	22337
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I called up Optimum/Cablevision the other day, asked them if they recently moved to Africa, because I'm
    seeing nothing but blacks on every channel. The stupid bitch said "Sir", then disconnected me.....

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    On all my online banking and credit card portals they have nothing but pictures pf niggers usually hoes, as if the last thing any one wants around their money and stuff are the paws of a filthy nog.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I called up Optimum/Cablevision the other day, asked them if they recently moved to Africa, because I'm
    seeing nothing but blacks on every channel. The stupid bitch said "Sir", then disconnected me.....
    Exactly who do they think their customers are? Same for insurance companies, new car dealers, mortgage lenders, appliance companies, etc etc etc. Just WHO the hell do they think is buying their goods and services??? Niggers?

OH, wait. I lie. There IS a commercial with YT only, so I shouldn't complain.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ooops, I forgot these ones. There, you raycists. Are you happy now?

Name:	funeral planning ad2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	365.9 KB 
ID:	22338

Name:	funeral planning ad - Google Search.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	381.5 KB 
ID:	22339

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Only humans have a need for Memorial Services. Niggers don't even know who their fathers are, and they certainly don't know to respect and revere their dead of there were no nigger lotto proceeds. A dead nigger, without anyone to blame, no lotto, is just a worthless piece of shit.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What museum is this?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    What museum is this?
    The same one where you will see this display in the near future, according to Joe Biden:

Name:	humanfamilyl- Google Search.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	22341

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Only humans have a need for Memorial Services. Niggers don't even know who their fathers are, and they certainly don't know to respect and revere their dead of there were no nigger lotto proceeds. A dead nigger, without anyone to blame, no lotto, is just a worthless piece of shit.
    Of course they don't. When some nigger kicks the KFC bucket, that's when the fambly realizes how much they loved their nigger. They ain't payin' for no funerals or memorials. It's just an opportunity to score big time from the mush-brained morons on GoGimmeDat.

But niggers don't buy insurance or new cars, get mortgages, or pay to see movies yet all those ads and movies are packed with niggers. Libtards just don't want to show niggers in ads for funerals or assisted suicide since that would be rayciss. Niggers are portrayed only in happy, admirable, productive ways, like Nick, who insists on keeping his lovely home clean. "Nick".

Name:	cleaningGoogle Search.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	326.3 KB 
ID:	22343

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one wants to have niggers shoved down their throat all the time, not even libtards. They just want to shove niggers down our throats.

I've actually become desensitized to niggers being in every advertisement. Every bank, for example, has a nigger or nigger couple on its Internet home page. I barely glance at them now, it's just "yawn, another nigger, next."

People in foreign countries who have never been to America literally believe that America is 80% nigger because there are so many niggers in commercials, TV shows, movies, etc. And niggers themselves, being the low IQ fools they are, actually believe the propaganda ("we beez kangz now" and other ape-like chest-pounding). They're too retarded to realize that they don't actually control jack shit. The people behind all these ads and movies, the controllers of the media, they definitely ain't niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is an example. It doesn't matter which page. To the woke crowd, a day without 2, 3, or 4 nigger stories (even if they have to dredge them up from 60 or 100 years ago) is like a day without sunshine. Scholarly studies about stupid nigger names! Things I don't know about Jimi Hendrix! I'm so weary of it all.

Name:	duckgoniggers 112814.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	22337
    Kraft cheese still has ads with all white families. Of course what do you expect? Its a commercial promoting food commonly made from societies with ingenuity and a food pyramid.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    No one wants to have niggers shoved down their throat all the time, not even libtards. They just want to shove niggers down our throats.

I've actually become desensitized to niggers being in every advertisement. Every bank, for example, has a nigger or nigger couple on its Internet home page. I barely glance at them now, it's just "yawn, another nigger, next."

People in foreign countries who have never been to America literally believe that America is 80% nigger because there are so many niggers in commercials, TV shows, movies, etc. And niggers themselves, being the low IQ fools they are, actually believe the propaganda ("we beez kangz now" and other ape-like chest-pounding). They're too retarded to realize that they don't actually control jack shit. The people behind all these ads and movies, the controllers of the media, they definitely ain't niggers.
    Funny, but I'm having the opposite reaction. I never used to think much about seeing seeing niggers stinking up the screen in woke, fake commercials featuring well-adjusted niggrows (usually patiently giving dumbass YT cucks advice on everything from cars to financial investments, or sitting in immaculate homes with their happy mudsharks and mutant sprogs) but now I can't make the FF go fast enough to get past them. Just catching a glimpse of them makes my blood boiil.

I was chatting with my friend in Aus. last night and she said she and her husband were watching something when a commercial came on. She turned to him and said, "Look! A mortgage company with a white, heterosexual couple!" A rare sighting indeed.

15. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The same one where you will see this display in the near future, according to Joe Biden:

Name:	humanfamilyl- Google Search.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	22341
    And the Davos death cult!!

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post