Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Liquor Store Observation

This one actually made me chuckle a little. Yesterday, Sarge went to the grocery store after work. In the same plaza is a liquor store. I decided I could use a few belts this weekend so I made that my first stop. While I was deciding what kind of a hangover I want to endure Sunday morning, 2 niggers must've shuffled in. I make my selection and head to the checkout. There's a human woman at the checkout, one of the niggers, Sarge, and a nigger behind me looking at the Hennesey (go figure). After the human gets her receipt is where things get funny.
    The knuckledragger shuffles the whole 3 feet he had to walk and places one (yes 1) of those tiny, sample sized, bottles of booze on the counter. I cannot remember the brand or color because I had to stifle the urge to start laughing. Cashier states: "$1.09." Nigger extends its cupped left paw out with coins in it. Then I had to fake a few coughs to show I wasn't laughing as the cashier counted 3 quarters and 7 nickels. Then the nigger mumbles out: "Keep the change" grabs his sample sized bottle and goes outside. I about have tears in my eyes because I have never imagined a funnier scene in a funnier place.
    I pay for my handle and head outside. And what to my wandering eyes should appear but the same nigger standing there drinking his hard earned booze, about 15 feet from the exit, waiting for other monkey from the troop. I tried to see what the other nigger had on the counter while picking up my purchase; however, they still have covid plexiglass everywhere and I couldn't tell. I stash my booze in the truck and head to the grocery while watching the 2 apes shuffle toward an abandoned car wash in the other direction. When I exited 30 min later, they were nowhere to be seen.
    Just a coontact story that I thought was hilarious instead of the usual treacherous. My surprise is that the walnut brain was able to do a basic currency calculation when the currency didn't have a number, blood, cocaine or jenkem on it.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    He was probably already high on something.

3. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean a nigger actually paid for something?

5. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are fuckin' idiots.....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    This one actually made me chuckle a little. Yesterday, Sarge went to the grocery store after work. In the same plaza is a liquor store. I decided I could use a few belts this weekend so I made that my first stop. While I was deciding what kind of a hangover I want to endure Sunday morning, 2 niggers must've shuffled in. I make my selection and head to the checkout. There's a human woman at the checkout, one of the niggers, Sarge, and a nigger behind me looking at the Hennesey (go figure). After the human gets her receipt is where things get funny.
    The knuckledragger shuffles the whole 3 feet he had to walk and places one (yes 1) of those tiny, sample sized, bottles of booze on the counter. I cannot remember the brand or color because I had to stifle the urge to start laughing. Cashier states: "$1.09." Nigger extends its cupped left paw out with coins in it. Then I had to fake a few coughs to show I wasn't laughing as the cashier counted 3 quarters and 7 nickels. Then the nigger mumbles out: "Keep the change" grabs his sample sized bottle and goes outside. I about have tears in my eyes because I have never imagined a funnier scene in a funnier place.
    I pay for my handle and head outside. And what to my wandering eyes should appear but the same nigger standing there drinking his hard earned booze, about 15 feet from the exit, waiting for other monkey from the troop. I tried to see what the other nigger had on the counter while picking up my purchase; however, they still have covid plexiglass everywhere and I couldn't tell. I stash my booze in the truck and head to the grocery while watching the 2 apes shuffle toward an abandoned car wash in the other direction. When I exited 30 min later, they were nowhere to be seen.
    Just a coontact story that I thought was hilarious instead of the usual treacherous. My surprise is that the walnut brain was able to do a basic currency calculation when the currency didn't have a number, blood, cocaine or jenkem on it.
    Maff beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS'!!