Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger kills cop in Huntsville

Nigger Juan murders cop and shoots another. I travel by this road on a semi-regular basis. I also drive through other nigger-infested shitholes in this city on a semi-regular basis.

I probably have to take my own advice, which is to avoid the groid.

Also, the spook was arrested twice in two months last year, but liberal coddlers think he wuz a gud boy who dindu nuthins! Which is never the case with a nigger.

https://www.waff.com/2023/03/29/one-...sday-shooting/
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the day, that nigger wouldn't live to see the inside of a jail cell.
    I'm hoping that Alabama doesn't coddle locked up niggers, like they do here in NY...

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn nigger has a history of TNB.
    "I predict there will be a capital conviction. Then, it's life or death. That's what the defense lawyers job in this case is going to be—arguing for this defendant's life," Mark McDaniel said.

This isn't Laws' first interaction with law enforcement.

He is facing felony assault charges for shooting and hurting two people in downtown Huntsville in January 2022. His case was handed to a grand jury, but he has yet to be indicted.
    https://www.waaytv.com/news/criminal...49b1f8db9.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger will be a hero inside the joint. Too bad "Hard labor" sentences are considered "cruel and unusual".
    Me working my ass off to pay for niggers is A: hard labor, and B: a life sentence. Let's grind down these niggers
    physically, whenever they do time, so they're too worn out to commit crimes, and are afraid of going back inside....

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say send an AC 130 over the area where it happened and rake it a bit to let them know who's boss.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'm hoping that Alabama doesn't coddle locked up niggers, like they do here in NY...
    For the most part, except in the bigger cities run by nigger-loving liberals, Alabama doesn't tolerate niggershines. More prisons are being built to accommodate these murder monkeys who think they can act like their fellow niggers in NY, Chicoongo, St. Louis, Baltimore, etc.

The spirit of George Wallace still looms over Alabama, and he didn't have much tolerance for niggers getting out of line. Imagine if he had been president: niggershines on a national level would have been curb-stomped out.

Mudsharking is rare in Alabama, and still looked upon with disgust. It's considered genealogical treason. My wife is Alabama born and bred. Her parents were big Wallace supporters; hearing my mother-in-law say 'nigger' is refreshing to hear. And, of course, my family has never committed bestiality.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post

The spirit of George Wallace still looms over Alabama, and he didn't have much tolerance for niggers getting out of line.

Sweet Home Alabama

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Even I recall when killing a cop was a automatic death sentence. Niggers are now exempt I guess.

This isn't Laws' first interaction with law enforcement.
    NO! Really?? He looks like such a fine boy who loved everyone, would give anyone the shirt off his back and whose smile lit up a room. I'm shocked.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."