Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Stoopit Nigger Sow Capped Her Husboon Daid in Front of Her Fambly Live on Facespook

A Columbus woman is accused of shooting and killing her husband on Facebook Live...
    Go to 3:20 to hear the shooting. All the video ends before that.
    Plenty of sheboon wailing after she wastes him like "Help Me" as her chillun cry
    https://hw-videos.worldstarhiphop.co...jFLZHyXAfU.mp4
    https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v...comments-arena

Notice the typo in the title: "Woman Fatality Shoots"
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-29-2023 at 08:52 AM.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this twisted bitch on Vidmax. Running that mouth nonstop, bitching about her buck not cooking for the chilluns.
    The fact he's actually around, and has a job, is a miracle, but she just can't shut her dick trap.
    She'll get off, because prosecutors always find a way to let sheboons walk....

3. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Update, he was on the downlow

Black woman kills her husband on Facebook Live after finding out he was LGBTQIA+.

go to one hour, eleven minutes to get to that part
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-29-2023 at 10:18 AM. Reason: fix link
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully the actions of this vile sherilla sowbeast will go viral, and millions of sheboons imit-ape her by offing daze baby daddies, gnomesayin?

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I saw this twisted bitch on Vidmax. Running that mouth nonstop, bitching about her buck not cooking for the chilluns.
    The fact he's actually around, and has a job, is a miracle, but she just can't shut her dick trap.
    She'll get off, because prosecutors always find a way to let sheboons walk....

Her buck didn't cook and was into rump-roasting? Enough reason for a savage sherilla to batwing him.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A growing trend?

A Drexel Hill man has been charged with murder after police said he shot his older brother during an argument over a basketball game.

Amir Byrd, 18, was taken into custody Saturday inside his home on Cedar Lane, according to the affidavit of probable cause for his arrest. There was no indication that he had hired a lawyer.

Officers from Upper Darby were sent to Byrd’s home for reports of a shooting, the affidavit said. There, they found Anthony Byrd, 22, dead in the kitchen from multiple gunshot wounds, including one to the head.

Byrd’s mother told detectives that her two sons had been arguing earlier that day after a basketball game they had played at the YMCA in Havertown. Anthony’s team lost the game, and he had been taunting his younger brother about that, his mother said.
    https://www.inquirer.com/news/amir-b...-20230327.html

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Amir, shooty niggroe. More potential squandered.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amirng One To The Head.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	566.2 KB 
ID:	22340
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post