Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimping dindu screeches as it gets electric whip on Aussie flight.

Of course, this will be an international incident, when if this were a YT no one would give a rat's ass:

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although I have my opinions about some flight attendants' attitudes. If it looks and acts like an animal, it needs to be treated like an animal. I love the supposed baby momma carrying a "gucci" handbag (counterfeit?). I'd say both, counterfeit bag and counterfeit monkey(s).

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Of course, this will be an international incident, when if this were a YT no one would give a rat's ass:

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
    An aircraft is the kingdom where pilots and flight crew rule the roost. Just sit the fuck down, STFU,
    and with any luck, everyone gets where they're going. Creating a dramatic, violent scene, with a captive
    audience in close quarters, is despicable, incredibly selfish behavior. The negro has no self awareness,
    other than "Looka me". The concept of embarrassing themselves, while ruining everyone else's trip,
    never enters into their walnut-sized brain, for one second. So pathetic, rude and infantile....

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Australian (fake) news media is as biased, negro worshipping, and anti-white as CNN. But what should we expect? After all, all those "mainstream" media outlets all over the Western world are owned by the same group.

Notice how the media lice only portrayed the nigger's side of the story. The actual video of the incident, however, showed that the nigger was 100% in the wrong (like always). The nigger refused to obey the rules that all the WHITE passengers had no problem obeying, demanded special treatment, chimped out when it didn't get its way, escalated things by demanding the po-po be called, and, when the po-po showed up, the nigger escalated things further by going from a category 1 to a category N chimpout and violently resisting the officers.

As someone who is not a fan of either heavy-handed police or Karen/mask Nazi type flight attendants, I can safely say that the nigger 100% deserved its tasering.

The nigger could have so fucking easily avoided a tasering by doing any one of the following things:

- Sitting in its assigned seat (back of the bus, nigger)
    - Following the proper procedure to change seats instead of demanding special treatment
    - Peacefully leaving the plane when asked to do so by the air hostess
    - Peacefully leaving the plane when asked to do so by the po-po
    - Not resisting when the po-po attempted to put it in pawcuffs

But of course, doing any of those things would require a non-retarded IQ and a minimal level of impulse control, both of which niggers lack. So instead, the nigger escalated things at every step of the way and ended up cuffed, stuffed, tasered, and on a ride to Nigger U. instead of Melbourne. The nigger got exactly what it deserved.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

The "electronic bullwhip!!" A nigger DISCIPLINE tool!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post