Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Baltimore teenigger made good by unknown suspook, fambly chimps because "nobudee toles us"

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/...to-notify-them

Nigger LaRon Henderson, 15 in human years, was found ventilated to goodness in a Baltimore alley after skoo let out. Fambly members (baby momma & two aunts - baby daddy nowhere in sight) chimp because apparently Baltimore's Dead Nigger Notification didn't inform them in time (not surprising, Dead Nigger Notification in Baltimore has a LOT of bidniss to do) and dey had to learn of LaRon's tragic (not) deff from social media niggers an sheeit.

Jones said at just 15-years-old, La'Ron was already 6'6". She also said he was incredibly kind, which is why they called him their gentle giant.

None of his family members could think of any reason someone would want to hurt him.
    I can think of a few.

No suspects have been named
    Here's a wild guess: A nigger did it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	checklist4.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	22298

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another dumbazz coon with an ' in his name
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Balp-a-more's Dead Nigger Notification Squad is incompetent ? Hmmmmn, I wonder why that is ?
    Oh wait..... could it be niggers work there ? Seriously, who cares less about dead niggers, than other niggers ?