Got off a late shift at the hospital last night. I was hungry, so I stopped at a fast-food place that was still open to get some greasy food to go. The drive-thru line was long, so I parked and went inside. While waiting for my food, I saw a tall, skinny, dark black nigger buck with dreadlocks get up from his table and ax for a free refill. While standing at the counter, the spade casually threw his receipt right on the floor, even though there was a trash can a few feet away. Of course this was just typical TNB, nothing special, but even as tired as I was, The Rule immediately came to mind: AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX.

I get my food and head for the exit. My heightened, non-relaxed senses detect a presence behind me. Sho nuff, it's the nigger buck, who by an amazing coincidence decided to leave at the exact same time as me, right behind me, with its half-eaten food still on the table. I held the door for the coon (not to be polite, politeness is for humans, but to let Toby know that he had been noticed). Nigger mumbled "sheeit" and shuffled off into the night. I kept eyes on that nigger all the way to my car just to be sure. It turned and looked at me a couple of times, but kept going.

Important things to take away from this close encoonter of the extra dark kind:

Long wait is better than unnecessary risk.

If you think it'll never happen to you, it'll happen to you at the moment you're least expecting it.

And most importantly, AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX.