Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark Kim Kardashian lost weight sticks her enormous ass out in new pictures with slutty mudshark mom

[COLOR=RGBA(var(--primary),1)]TWO JENNER-ATIONS [/COLOR]Kim Kardashian shows off her thin waist and natural curves as she pops her butt out in new photos with mom Kris Jenner

• Published: 23:26, 25 Mar 2023
    • Updated: 13:34, 26 Mar 2023

KIM Kardashian has shown off her thin waist and natural curves in new Instagram photos with her mom Kris Jenner.
    The Hulu star has continued to flaunt her slender figure in recent months after losing 20-plus lbs over the course of last year.

Kim Kardashian showed off her thin waist and natural curves in new Instagram photos with her mom Kris JennerCredit: Instagram/Kim Kardashian5

The TV personality has continually flaunted her slim physique after losing 20-plus lbs last yearCredit: Instagram/Kim KardashianThe Saturday post was captioned with an iconic line from the Julia Roberts-led romantic comedy, Pretty Woman.
    It read: "Big mistake. Big. Huge," and featured a pair of snapshots that showed Kim, 42, and Kris, 67, decked out in black attire.
    The Skims founder donned a skin-tight velvet turtleneck dress that hugged her famous curves while accentuating her pencil-thin waist.
    Her hair was tightly pulled back into a ponytail that fell to the small of her back and right above her butt, which she popped out in the second of the two photos.

Kris wore a fitted black jacket with exposed white cuffs and bejeweled embellishments over matching black pants.
    In the first snap, the momager gave the camera a teasing smirk as her short brunette hair fell over the side of her face.
    In the second, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians alum rested her head against her propped-up hand as she stared directly into the camera.
    In the comment section, one person wrote: "2 Queens."

MOST READ IN CELEBRITY

While a third commenter simply stated: "Gorgeous."
    Kim also showed off her ultra-thin waist by wearing sweats and a tight top as she took her daughter North to her basketball game.
    The Kardashians star was dressed in a skin-tight top that emphasized her extreme curves as she chaperoned North at the game.
    North wore her uniform and appeared to be pouting beside her mother.
    Kim attended the game with a casual look and wore her long dark hair down in loose curls.
    As mentioned, Kim dropped over 20 pounds last Spring and has kept the weight off since.

SIBLING BONDING

Earlier this week, Kim posted new pics of herself and her sister Khloe bonding by the pool in Cabo.
    In the photos, 42-year-old Kim and her younger sister Khloe, 38, relaxed on a deck chair by a large pool.
    In the background, plenty of other pool furniture could be seen, including massive beige sofas and a sleek concrete fire pit.
    The infinity pool reached out to the edge of the platform, where the ocean could be seen stretching out into the horizon.

Both Kim and the Good American co-founder wore black swimsuits for their social media photoshoot.
    Kim opted for a tiny Skims-brand bikini and accessorized with black shades and a delicate gold waist chain with a cross pendant.
    Meanwhile, Khloe wore a chic dark brown one-piece, with long hot pink nails, black sunglasses, and a selection of silver and gold bracelets.
    In the photos, the sisters hugged each other as they posed on the deckchair.

Two pics showed the duo sitting up to show off their swimwear, while the final snap featured Khloe lying on top of Kim, who playfully wrapped her legs around her sibling.
    SLIM SISTERS

Both Khloe and Kim have concerned their fans and friends recently due to their dramatically shrinking frames.
    Khloe began sparking concern with her drastic weight loss last year after her ex Tristan Thompson's cheating scandal.
    Even Khloe's big sister Kim shared their family's concern over her weight loss.

"You look very skinny," she told Khloe during an episode of The Kardashians.
    "Not that I'm trying to out them but Kendall and Kylie did say that they were a little concerned for you because you look really skinny and I said I think she's a bit stressed."
    Khloe struggled to suppress a grin and said, "And Kendall said it? The model? Wow."
    Kim went on: "I said, 'No guys, it's fine.' I said, 'You absolutely have every right to be concerned but I'm telling you, she's fine'."

Khloe appeared to celebrate her sisters' concern, lifting her leg into the air and doing a little dance.
    Meanwhile, an insider exclusively told The U.S. Sun late last year: “Kim looks amazing, always, but she’s good at keeping how stressed she is hidden.
    “She's the skinniest she's ever been and barely sleeping. Her family knows that a lot of this is her rebounding from a very controlling marriage, and her determination to show Kanye how much better she is doing without him."
    The source concluded: “But whereas before she was incredibly healthy and well-rested, now she's constantly jetlagged and she’s finding it hard to fit workouts in. I think Kim’s really struggling but won't admit it.”

The insider said that Kim "does not want to put on weight as she thinks she has never looked better than now.
    READ MORE ON THE SUN

2. Likes Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what's worse: Kris Kardashian's mudsharking or the horrific plastic surgery she's had. Don't get me wrong: mudsharking is vile, but in this instance her plastic surgery is a calamity.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

4. Likes Celticgirl liked this post