Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Jonathan Majors is going down!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/25/jonat...-nyc-new-york/

Nigger actor arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman. Here we go, baby! Get it! Fingers crossed! Take that nigger down!!
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No idea who this dull-eyed groid is and don't care that the alleged nigger who dindu nuffin allegedly put his paws around his alleged hoe's neck and allegedly slapped her.

The story under that is much better. It's funny at least:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pacinoonathan Majors Want to Be New De Niro Pacino.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	495.0 KB 
ID:	22270
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No idea who this dull-eyed groid is and don't care that the alleged nigger who dindu nuffin allegedly put his paws around his alleged hoe's neck and allegedly slapped her.

I'll admit, I'm kinda trigger happy to see a nigger get put away. Even though he's a celebrity and will probably only get a slap on the write like Baldwin and Ezra.
    Even Juicy Fruit Smollett isn't getting the just desserts he deserves.
    Still, a man can dream.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Hey good news! A shitload of people are coming forward about the nigger's horrible behavior.
    https://youtu.be/DAtSRWzlKAE
    Well, that's something. Hopefully it'll keep that nigger in a cage for the rest of his days.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Hey good news! A shitload of people are coming forward about the nigger's horrible behavior.
    https://youtu.be/DAtSRWzlKAE
    Well, that's something. Hopefully it'll keep that nigger in a cage for the rest of his days.
    We can ONLY hope!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Army is ppulling its horrible recruitment ad starring this nigger, too!

Army pulls 'Be All You Can Be' commercials after Jonathan Majors' arrest

The U.S. Army is pulling two new recruitment ads from the air after the star of them, actor Jonathan Majors, was arrested Saturday for assault in a domestic dispute. The two ads, “Overcoming Obstacles” and “Pushing Tomorrow,” were the centerpiece of the Army’s revived “Be All You Can Be” campaign.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ar...b580d0a3a&ei=9
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck this nigger. His nostrils look like a B-52 intake.
    He has some representative claiming he didn’t do anything wrong, of course.
    Hopefully he gets caged for a long time, but if it happened in New York I doubt he will be. He will somehow get away with it thanks to nigger lovers. Hope I’m wrong. I sure won’t let myself be near any devices playing anything this nigger was in.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

11. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    His girlfriend he beat up is a filthy mudshark.

And he has a history of being a typical, chimp out artist, TNB sportin' coon.

Filmmaker Exposes Jonathan Majors' Dark History: ‘Abusive Human Being'

"Ant-Man 3" star Jonathan Majors was arrested in NYC on Saturday for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend and now comes online chatter that the actor has a less than stellar reputation in the business.

As The Direct reports, filmmaker A.B. Allen tweeted in February about a beloved “actor … who, in actuality, is a vicious, cruel, abusive human being.”

Allen continued, “There’s a particular actor, relatively new on the scene, who Twitter has violently fallen head over heels for who, in actuality, is a vicious, cruel, abusive human being, both professionally and in his personal life, and every new viral thirst tweet about him drives me insane.”

Following the news of Majors’ arrest, a Twitter user shared a screenshot of Allen's post and added the caption: “Now we know who this tweet was about." Allen responded “Ding / Ding / Ding / Ding.”
    Society Theatre co-founder and Broadway actor/director Tim Nicolai noted in a tweet that many actors and artists in the Yale and NYC communities consider Majors “a sociopath and abuser.”

“I'm just gonna say this about Jonathan Majors and be done with it: folks at Yale and the broader NYC community have known about him for years. He's a sociopath and abuser and that is how virtually everyone speaks about him. It's a shame it took this long for him to be reported," Nicolai wrote, according to The Direct.

Nicolai also explained why it has taken until now for people to speak out about Major's unsavory antics. Nicolai claims “people have tried … It's both simultaneously awful to know he is still doing this and also a relief that he may never get to again:”
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

13. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post