Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Unpopular, aspiring (c)rapper Woozy The Goat goes to mental asylum after shooting his grandparents

'Woozy the Goat' Arrived at Psych Ward Covered in Blood After Apparent Slaying

New details have emerged about the 25-year-old Missouri man who is suspected of killing his grandparents in Troy earlier this week.

Davionne McRoberts released music under the name Woozy the Goat and had alarming interactions with relatives prior to the deaths of his grandparents. On Wednesday, McRoberts walked into a psychiatric hospital covered in blood, asking to be admitted to the facility.

Davionne had been the focus of an intense manhunt involving the use of aerial drones since Tuesday night, when police found Donald McRoberts and Kathy Chatman McRoberts, Davionne's grandparents, dead in their home in Troy, Missouri.

In the days prior to the two deaths, Davionne seems to have been undergoing a mental health crisis marked by the belief that he was God.

He posted to his Facebook page, "WHO WANNA DIE TODAY? Y'all don't believe? Come show me I'm not god."

Pamela McRoberts, Donald's younger sister, told the Post-Dispatch that about a week prior to her brother's death she had an unsettling interaction with Davionne, who showed up to her house, announcing himself by saying, "I'm God."

“He was talking about how he was God and we were all going to die. He said, ‘I’m going to rewrite the Bible,’ and that it would all be revealed at the next family reunion," McRoberts told the Post.
    https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...aying-39723541
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as it's off the "skreet" . One less nigger around is good news.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger thought he was god. That is such a nigger conceit. They are fecal demons, not gods
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.