Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Kijuan robs then muh diks other guy in Rose Park men's restroom- busted by rayciss DNA in his jizz

Teen suspect in October 2022 rape and robbery at Rose Park arrested

You'd think that these dumb niggers would start wearing condoms or something. Muh raycissss DNA.

A teen accused of robbing and sexually assaulting a man in a restroom at Rose Park last October was arrested by Metro police Tuesday.

Kijuan Wilson, 18, has been charged with aggravated rape, aggravated robbery and aggravated kidnapping, according to Metro police.

A 25-year-old man told police a male wearing a white hoodie followed him into a public restroom at Rose Park in the 1000 block of Edgehill Avenue on Oct. 19, 2022. The man reported that the suspect who followed him into the restroom pulled a gun on him and demanded that he empty his pockets before sexually assaulting the victim.

Metro police says Wilson was listed as a suspect in this case in 2022, but detectives with the police department's Sex Crimes Unit did not have enough evidence to arrest Wilson.
    Metro police says Wilson was listed as a suspect in this case in 2022, but detectives with the police department's Sex Crimes Unit did not have enough evidence to arrest Wilson.

Metro police Violent Crimes detectives arrested Wilson in January for charges unrelated to this assault and robbery case. Wilson was charged with vehicle theft, contributing to the delinquency of minors and evading arrest in January, and police collected DNA during his processing for those charges.

A lab analysis of the DNA sample collected from Wilson in January matched the sample taken from the victim in the October 2022 assault, says Metro police.

Metro police officers say they found a Glock semi-automatic pistol which was reported stolen in a vehicle burglary on Westfield Drive December 2021.
    https://www.newschannel5.com/news/te...-park-arrested
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disgusting niggers. They’d muh dik a feral cat. JFC

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    DNA be raciss' an' shit! Niggers are animals. They'll do anything to anything.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Teen"? The fake news media needs to call a spade a spade. Call the perp what it is - a nigger and a faggot.

7. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    "Teen"? The fake news media needs to call a spade a spade. Call the perp what it is - a nigger and a faggot.
    Downlow teenaper
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    A rapist nigger faggot. I can’t think of many things worse than that.