Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Blac Chna, such a monstrosity that a Kartrashian boy was willing to drill oil

Oh my dear God, what is that thing? If you gave me a choice between drilling oil for $100 billion or being put to death, I'd ask if I could choose my method of execution.

Blac Chyna is ready to start a new chapter.

Chyna, whose legal name is Angela White, took to Instagram Thursday to share that she was baptized on her birthday last May.

"I was reborn on my birthday 5-11-22. God is good," she captioned an image of herself submerged in a pool.

Chyna's baptism announcement comes after she shared with her Instagram followers that she dissolved all the filler in her face.

Last week, Chyna captioned a video on Instagram, "I Removed all my face fillers, I’m so happy."
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rs-god-is-good

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blac-chyna-after-and-before.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	22247

Name:	BlacChyna-Rob-Kardashian-Vegas_Getty.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	22248
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Oh my dear God, what is that thing? If you gave me a choice between drilling oil for $100 billion or being put to death, I'd ask if I could choose my method of execution.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rs-god-is-good

Name:	blac-chyna-after-and-before.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	22247

Name:	BlacChyna-Rob-Kardashian-Vegas_Getty.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	22248
    That creature bears no resemblance to humans and seems to have no parts that are real anymore (except for its rank niglet launcher), but that Kartrashion nu-male, sissy slob bred with it just to prove to his family of whores that he only wants niggers too. Can't break with fambly tradition.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Face fillers?

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Face fillers?
    WTF is her ass filled with ? Besides miles of radiator hose...

Name:	Blac Blubba.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	22259

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    WTF is her ass filled with ? Besides miles of radiator hose...

Name:	Blac Blubba.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	22259
    Implants. They don't always perform as expected. Case in point when nigger whore Niki Minaj's misbehaved and it was commented on by some muh dik buck. The boob bolt-ons aren't looking so good either.

Name:	minaj butt implants explode - Google Search.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	381.4 KB 
ID:	22265
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Implants. They don't always perform as expected. Case in point when nigger whore Niki Minaj's misbehaved and it was commented on by some muh dik buck. The boob bolt-ons aren't looking so good either.
    My albino python don't want none of that, period. I need a real fair-skinned tush princess... Hoo-hah !

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My albino python don't want none of that, period. I need a real fair-skinned tush princess... Hoo-hah !
    I refuse to believe that human men like big fake, cantaloupe boobs and grotesquely oversized butt "falsies" on women, just as the sight of men pumped up on steroids and shaved smooth as newborns makes me ill. What the hell is wrong with REAL, now?

Of course, nigger don't care what they rut with - a sow or a tailpipe are all the same to them.

12. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Kardashian Bordello is mudshark and oil-driller central. Absolutely disgusting. No sane white white man would want a white women which did that to herself.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

14. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    The Kardashian Bordello is mudshark and oil-driller central. Absolutely disgusting. No sane white white man would want a white women which did that to herself.
    This...whatever it is... didn't mind the leavings of that gross buck, Koonye, when he took up with the reamed-out whore Kim.

This is the only kind of white 'man' who would go there. I'm jealous!

Name:	pete davidson kim kardashian - Google Search.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	539.6 KB 
ID:	22277