https://youtu.be/oPnWL4pdviA

...there's no way this has been going on for decades. There can't be, it's too gloriously hypocritical.
You mean to tell me that niggers, the same people who say white people can't cook (even though the best chefs in the world are white) have been literally WASHING THEIR CHICKEN WITH FUCKING DISHSOAP?!?
Is this what they meant when they tell us we don't know how to season? Apparently my roast beef was just missing that Dawn flavor.
And niggers wonder why they have shorter lifespans.
One of the niggers was using BLEACH.
Never mind that they're using the kitchen sponge to wash their meat. The sponge being the one item in your house with the most bacteria and germs.
Goddamn I fucking hate niggers.
At the end of the video, the Lotus Eaters point out that that "seasoning" niggers are always talking about, it basically powdered ketchup that they just sprinkle on everything.
There's even a clip of a Rwandan nigger being invited out to a Korean BBQ and she "had to" sprinkle her own flavoring on the food.
Just rude as hell. If I'm going out to a restaurant, I don't insult the chefs by bringing my own spices into their parlor and sprinkling it all over their work.
Just more TNB. "Imma poot muh own twist on et un make et bettah. Er'a thang from nigguz ez bettah." And then they shriek and hoot into the air like a bunch of chimps.