Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

John James Audubon, racist

I've always thought of John James Audubon (JJA) nothing more than a scientist who had the great ability to illustrate birds and other animals. During his time, he'd be called a "naturalist". So I have a great respect for the man.

Lately, I've been reading more that he was a racist, who owned and sold slaves. He used science to further his views that some beings are inferior. By this standard, even good ol' Abe Lincoln is a racist. So are many illustrious men who followed, like Livingstone, Stanley, von Humboldt, Linneaus, etc. So IMO it is unfair to discredit them based on their views of the time. Liberals say, "there were anti-slavery people then", yes, they were, BUT I guarantee you they didn't think niggers are our equals, that they'd allow their children to miscegenate freely. So by that yardstick, yes, they were also racists.

I actually now have a greater admiration for the man, because he knew them what we know today, the scientific proof that niggers aren't of our own species. Science is about facts. Facts about observed behavior. There will be magics, but the majority of blacks are idiots in thinking. No politics will change those facts,just the narrative does, so society can feel good we've advanced as human beings.

I strenuously disagree, because the facts of today speak for themselves. Any nigger empires? Philosophy, math, science? How about art and culture? No one wants to challenge this for fear of losing their income and status. Dr. Crick of DNA fame said he wish it wasn't so, but he thought whites are smarter than blacks. So he's lost his prestige, $, endowments, etc. He even had to sell his Nobel prize medal.

Intellectually, morally, and everything else human, I remain convinced that blacks are far from human attributes, so I suppose, we're racists, but we know we're not. We're speciests. Neglect facts, neglect truths, then the situation is unsolvable. And that's the great challenge of our species today.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

2. Likes DR Spook, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They weren't racists. They merely recognized facts, that niggers are a low-IQ, violent species lacking the most marginal self-control and as such need to be controlled. They were honest, unlike the army of fake, wailing, lying libtard "nigger lovers" of today who are also secretly racist (we know they are) and will deny facts, biology, science, and statistics if they deem them to be "racially biased".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Dr. Crick of DNA fame said he wish it wasn't so, but he thought whites are smarter than blacks. So he's lost his prestige, $, endowments, etc. He even had to sell his Nobel prize medal.

Intellectually, morally, and everything else human, I remain convinced that blacks are far from human attributes, so I suppose, we're racists, but we know we're not. We're speciests. Neglect facts, neglect truths, then the situation is unsolvable. And that's the great challenge of our species today.
    Not sure who Dr. Crick is, but I'm sure he's top notch, if he's getting confused for Long Island's own Dr. James Watson, the father of DNA science,
    who was stripped of his Nobel prize, for recognizing an archaic hominid sub-species. I'm guessing Doc Watson jump-shotted that Nobel into the
    nearest dumpster, when they gave one to Obama, just for being a stupid nigger....

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Not sure who Dr. Crick is, but I'm sure he's top notch, if he's getting confused for Long Island's own Dr. James Watson, the father of DNA science,
    who was stripped of his Nobel prize, for recognizing an archaic hominid sub-species. I'm guessing Doc Watson jump-shotted that Nobel into the
    nearest dumpster, when they gave one to Obama, just for being a stupid nigger....
    My apologies. I got the two mixed up. I was talking about Dr. Watson of Cold Springs Harbor National Laboratory. Dr. Crick was his partner; they discovered the structure of the DNA. He's still alive. Dr. Crick has passed on.

Dr. Watson - he's my idol. He's brilliant, and he can see right through the lies about niggers as our equals. Any objective study, guaranteed, niggers will not score anywhere near humans. Their counterargument is racisms, not enough money, schools, affirmative action, bad families, etc. They should just admit, faulty simian genes. Do you think the Chinese or Japanese will ever admit niggers are their equals? Not in a million years. Both countries don't allow nigger immigration. They'd be damned if the apes pollute their gene pool.

I always tell the story of Dr. Watson. I say he's a man of science, and facts and scientific studies are NOT racist, unless of course, you include niggers, who think everything is racist.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    My apologies. I got the two mixed up. I was talking about Dr. Watson of Cold Springs Harbor National Laboratory. Dr. Crick was his partner; they discovered the structure of the DNA. He's still alive. Dr. Crick has passed on.
    I always tell the story of Dr. Watson. I say he's a man of science, and facts and scientific studies are NOT racist, unless of course, you include niggers, who think everything is racist.
    All the good doctor said was that there are differences between various races, including intelligence. Not exactly a speech from
    the KKK's Grand Cyclops, but that didn't stop dozens of his virtue-signaling counterparts from condemning him personally. The
    way these science assholes pile on, reminds me of the 50 "Former intelligence officials" who agreed the Hunter Biden laptop was
    "Russian disinformation". The Russians are pikers, compared to those low-down liars....

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post