Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Muhammad CRIES LIKE AN INFANT after he gets caught perving on children.

https://youtu.be/P62BywwE2Ws

Their whole race is a joke. This shit stain Mooslem cries like an infant because he got caught perving on a child.
    I hate sand nigger so much. They have absolutely no shame or care about their race.
    They don't understand how that behavior reflects on their people as a whole, and there's a WHOLE LOTTA sand niggers just like him.
    Such a waste of oxygen. I hope China collects their debt from his people soon, bury their ass-lifting asses into the sand under the weight of their debt to the world.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real joke is on the Brits. This sand nigger will get away with it - at the worst, he'll get a scolding and be forced to promise he'll stop being a pedophile.

Try committing some crime in his shithole country and see how lenient they are. Niggers and sand niggers know they can do whatever they like in Western countries and the consequences will be few to none.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post