Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Video evidence of niggers fleeing Ukraine and crying "racism" because they are cowards.

https://youtu.be/95ABSqRpy74

Just TNB. "This is not our war" cry the niggers. Sure, they just stay in our countries to rape the benefits but God forbid they stay and fight for the country that was willing to give them a chance.
    Maybe if some of those fighting age men stayed to fight for Ukraine, there wouldn't be so much racism.
    Nothing good ever comes from niggers. One of the commenters pointed out how nigger men will run when there is conflict and a nigger tried to counter with "yo are saying white women and children leave but want nigger women and children to stay and fight? Yo make no sense!"
    TNB nigger gaslighting. The man didn't say to make your women and children fight, he specifically was calling out your nigger males for not wanting to defend a country that was stupid enough to open it's borders to your filth.
    There's a clip of a nigger with a Ukrainian mud shark too, bitching about how they can't leave. I bet that coal burner pays for all his food, clothes and electronics, they always do. Niggers will stand on a white woman's back to reach places they couldn't before.

There's also a clip about Chinese "African telegrams" in the video Racism for Sale. The Chinese are pretty based here, they can still get niggers to jump through hoops and say things in Chinese like "I am a nigger, I have a low IQ, YEAH!" and then dance to it. No cap. It's fucking nuts.
    The Chinese are improvising on ancient techniques like concentration camps, actual colonizing in Rapefrica, and getting the natives to make a mockery of themselves and not even pay them.
    But sure, whites don't have slaves, we RARELY had slaves, we let niggers into our countries to wipe their monkey asses on everything, even had a nigger for President, but we still get the majority of nigger hate. What an absolute clown world.

Just get them out. Make the niggers go away, ffs. I'm so goddamn sick of their bullshit, their ungrateful attitudes towards us.

Update: Ran the numbers through. Weird how in the last three months you can't see the nigger population of Ukraine anymore. In a completely unrelated story (wink) there have been over 14,000 Ukrainian casualties and 200,000 Russian deaths. Out of all those bodies, only one Zambian nigger body among the foundations, a one Lemekhani Nyirenda died fighting for the RUSSIANS.
    Niggers are such a useless race. I'm so goddamn sick of them.
    Last edited by LaraLoganisaSaint; 03-19-2023 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Update
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post