Close

Likes Likes:  45
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you do, fellow Chimpers?

It's my honor and privilege to be a member of this community dedicated to finding and documenting the nigger/sand nigger threat, and ultimately, protecting the world from the dark parasites and self-loathing liberals who try to destroy our world.

I have chosen my name, dedicated to CBS reporter, Lara Logan, after the horrible gang rape she endured and survived in Egypt, 2011. Lara is incredibly lucky to have survived, but she is only one face, one victim of billions who suffered the sand nigger plague.
    The gang rape she endured is called taharrush by the Arabs/sand niggers. literally translated to "harassment" or "the circle of hell." It's an Islamic pastime when over 60 sand niggers amass to grope, molest and rape a victim, doesn't even have to be a woman, in an effort to "insult their modesty." This is a favored traditional event of sand niggers and my main concern with their existence.
    On 2015 and 2016, several thousand German women came forward with their own experiences of taharrush at the hands of North African nigger migrants during the celebration of the New Year and to this day, millions of migrants remain scattered across Europe despite countless protests for the niggers to be returned to their own countries.

The literal systematic raping of whites, forced diversity in the media, and imposed white guilt has gone on for far too long. I had given up hope that there was no one else in this "new woke order" world to discuss these horrific crimes against our race until I found chimp out.org. Thank you for being a light in the dark, and thank you for accepting my registration.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you joined. I have been seeing your posts in the guest forum. Sand niggers are a problem all their own but with me, the dark as night, african porch monkey niggers are the worst animal on earth. I know this is just because I have more experience with standard niggers than sand niggers but you will mostly see me complaining about your garden variety nigger here. Welcome to the club!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad you joined. Your comments are most welcome.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, both!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard Lara. You'll find that we are equal opportunity bashers. Niggers are the first order of business but occasionally some malcontent may get the fire.
    Again,
    Welcome Aboard!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    It's my honor and privilege to be a member of this community dedicated to finding and documenting the nigger/sand nigger threat, and ultimately, protecting the world from the dark parasites and self-loathing liberals who try to destroy our world.

I have chosen my name, dedicated to CBS reporter, Lara Logan, after the horrible gang rape she endured and survived in Egypt, 2011. Lara is incredibly lucky to have survived, but she is only one face, one victim of billions who suffered the sand nigger plague.
    The gang rape she endured is called taharrush by the Arabs/sand niggers. literally translated to "harassment" or "the circle of hell." It's an Islamic pastime when over 60 sand niggers amass to grope, molest and rape a victim, doesn't even have to be a woman, in an effort to "insult their modesty." This is a favored traditional event of sand niggers and my main concern with their existence.
    On 2015 and 2016, several thousand German women came forward with their own experiences of taharrush at the hands of North African nigger migrants during the celebration of the New Year and to this day, millions of migrants remain scattered across Europe despite countless protests for the niggers to be returned to their own countries.

The literal systematic raping of whites, forced diversity in the media, and imposed white guilt has gone on for far too long. I had given up hope that there was no one else in this "new woke order" world to discuss these horrific crimes against our race until I found chimp out.org. Thank you for being a light in the dark, and thank you for accepting my registration.
    Welcome!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, thank you!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, sir.

11. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome..

13. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.
    And don't forget about spreading the truth about the niggers to every conscious white you meet.
    Tell your family, relatives etc. about the woke establishment and its lies.
    Don't sleep and spread the word.
    "All races are racist. It's a natural in-group preference. All living things are genetically programmed to care most about the others that they are most closely genetically related to. Some of us are more compatible than others."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana Republic View Post
    Welcome.
    And don't forget about spreading the truth about the niggers to every conscious white you meet.
    Tell your family, relatives etc. about the woke establishment and its lies.
    Don't sleep and spread the word.
    This should be part of our mission statement.

CO exists to:
    1) Recognize that the nigger species is sub-simian and therefore NOT human in any respect;
    2) Disseminate this information to those who want to learn the truth and realities of humans and the parasitic niggers;
    3) Educate humans through scientific and rational means to prove that human-nigger equality is a grave mistake and a fallacy;
    4) Expose the vile abomination of beastiality, that such carnal relations between niggers and mudsharks/oildrillers are unnatural and immoral;
    5) Spread the truth that niggers are ungrateful, and nothing positive can ever be achieved dealing with their species;
    6) Enlighten others NOT to assist niggers in any way, so that they may be put on the path of extinction; and finally
    7) Warn anyone who would listen to avoid any nigger each and everytime, as your physical and financial well-being depend on it.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This should be part of our mission statement.

CO exists to:
    1) Recognize that the nigger species is sub-simian and therefore NOT human in any respect;
    2) Disseminate this information to those who want to learn the truth and realities of humans and the parasitic niggers;
    3) Educate humans through scientific and rational means to prove that human-nigger equality is a grave mistake and a fallacy;
    4) Expose the vile abomination of beastiality, that such carnal relations between niggers and mudsharks/oildrillers are unnatural and immoral;
    5) Spread the truth that niggers are ungrateful, and nothing positive can ever be achieved dealing with their species;
    6) Enlighten others NOT to assist niggers in any way, so that they may be put on the path of extinction; and finally
    7) Warn anyone who would listen to avoid any nigger each and everytime, as your physical and financial well-being depend on it.
    Here, here!

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Lara! Excellent choice for a handle. Now grab up a stick and let's bash the hell out of some niggers!

20. Likes MightyWhite, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to chimpout! My cousin's sandnog bonobofriend decided to show me it's muhdick. Taharrush is surprisingly common. Women on another forum said they have had problems in londistan with both sandboons and niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigpanzee View Post
    Welcome to chimpout! My cousin's sandnog bonobofriend decided to show me it's muhdick. Taharrush is surprisingly common. Women on another forum said they have had problems in londistan with both sandboons and niggers.
    Thank you, Tar Remover and Nigpanzee!
    Nigpanzee, it's only surprising to us. To the sandnogs, it's Friday.
    We must never underestimate the sheer savagery of the nigger. As soon as we think they can't sink any lower, they start to dig.

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Lara. I too share your sentiments. When they killed saint fentanyl floyd the breathless and everyone was praising him as some kind of a saint, that is when I had enough. I got so fed up to the point where I wanted to plaster "I hate niggers" on all of my accounts. Then I realized that in doing that, for starters that is beyond stupid. And second, people will probably use me as an example to continue to push further this divershity bull crap and have even more niggers pasted on everything. That is until one day I was searching for nigger memes and ended up here, since then I now have a place I can fully call my happy place. Somewhere where I can vent all my frustration without bottling it up, expressing how I really feel and where people won't get their panties in a twist just because I said nigger. The libtards have their own spaces where they rule, why can't we have a place for ourselves? Luckily such a place does exists and now here I am and so are you.

25. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigpanzee View Post
    ew. It was probably boiling with DA AIDS, syphilis, and had likely just pulled it out of a cow or goat's ass. Is the Sand Goblin a nigger? Or a Mohammedactyl?

27. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Late to the party here, but better late than never ! Seen you've been posting a lot. It's clear to me you truly despise the tar-rats ! So welcome to CO and keep on bashin' them spooks !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

29. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Iranutan. It was an Iranian monkey and it was half Italian so I am pretty sure its mother was a burner because that is the only way that he could have been created because iranutangs kill humans for screwing their stinking sheboons

31. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post