Close

Likes Likes:  7
Reply to Thread
    Keep_me_away_from_niggers
    Chimpout Guest

Moving to GA.. where to live.... Gwinnett County area

I got a job at Cisco in Lawrenceville, GA. from what I gathered, Lawrenceville and Gwinnett County are overrun by niggers (nigrified?).
    What's a good place to live in that area that's among humans? My budget is large. I don't want to be around BLM, masses of niggers, and I certainly want to be far from downtown Atlanta (apelanta?)

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oconee county Watkinsville area is probably the best you’re going to find without having a horrendous commute. Lawrenceville and Gwinnett are completely fuxated. Best of luck.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Wrightsville. I shot 2 really tasty hogs there. One is mounted on my wall, a nice 300 pounder with a sweet pair of cutters!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The southern variety of pavement tar menace is a little softer than the ice apes up North. They are a little more tolerable and still have that ' weez juss niggers ' mentality...' an dass awl we gunz be '
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

keep_me_away_from_niggers
    Chimpout Guest
    Thanks for the advice and suggestions. Watkinsville might be a little too far but I like the housing stock. I was also looking in John's Creek (too expensive), Duluth (too colored?), Suwanee, Buford, and am afraid that Grayson and Dacula are fixated.
    Good to know the southern kind of ape knows its place. There is nothing worse than uppity apes like the ones in Nig Yawk and Chimpcongo.
    Whiggers in Lawrenceville.?

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by keep_me_away_from_niggers View Post
    Thanks for the advice and suggestions. Watkinsville might be a little too far but I like the housing stock. I was also looking in John's Creek (too expensive), Duluth (too colored?), Suwanee, Buford, and am afraid that Grayson and Dacula are fixated.
    Good to know the southern kind of ape knows its place. There is nothing worse than uppity apes like the ones in Nig Yawk and Chimpcongo.
    Whiggers in Lawrenceville.?
    omg I live near you!! RUN! This whole area is so niggerified it's sad. I live in north fulton county and our tax money goes to pay for niggers. They get bussed into our good skoolz and end up shooting people. I stay as far away from the perimeter as possible. It's all white BLM supporting liberal cucks and niggers. They deserve the hell they vote for.
    Move to Cumming or Suwanee. Make sure you live in a gated neighborhood. Buy a gun. Do not vote democrat. Stay home and don't vote if you can't stomach voting R. Republicans are all cucks anyway.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post