Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

NYT- "Guidelines Warn Against Racial Categories in Genetic Research"

This one's a doozy. https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/14/s...academies.html

"The guidelines, produced in response to a directive from the National Institutes of Health, noted that Rachel categories were poor proxies for genetic diversity and the social and environmental factors, like poverty and injustice, were often overlooked."

When I was a biology student I never thought the science could be so politicized. The folks at (((NIH))) (Niggers Infiltrating Humanity) have "establish[ed] an ad hoc committee to...describe best practices (!) on the use of race, ethnicity, and genetic ancestry and other population descriptors in genetics and genomics research".

It's over, lads. The dykes and lackies are telling us what 'real science' is from on high. It doesn't matter what your track record or methodology is. It's Science if you say the Good Words and Not Science if you use the Bad No-No Words. They have already made James Watson, the fucking father of this science, into a pariah within both the scientific community and the mainstream, it will happen to anyone who does not toe the line. Now, we can talk about third-generation poors, or the genetically oppressed, but we can't talk about genetics in...genetics. Fuck this gay Earth, I want to leave.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would expect no less from the Coon York Times.....