Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Snake Headed Moriarty Level Mastermind Does in His Hoe in Vegas

Yup, he even burned his bitch:
    A 39-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder after his wife, who had been burned, cut and bruised, was found dead Saturday morning, the Metropolitan Police Department said.
    Metro police said in a statement released Sunday that officers responded to the 9100 block of Las Vegas Boulevard South to “assist medical personnel in a suspicious death” at about 10:10 a.m. Saturday.
    “Responding officers located an adult female victim suffering from apparent cuts, burns, and bruises,” the police statement said.
    Latonia Joi Clark, 41, of Las Vegas, was found dead in the bedroom and died of multiple blunt force injuries, the Clark County coroner’s office said on Monday.
    Anthony Clark, 39, was taken into custody and booked into the Clark County Detention Center on one count of open murder. Police described Clark as the woman’s husband.
    https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...ested-2742977/
    What is this nigger facination with fire?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17553282_web1_clark.anthony.final_.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	22199
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Yup, he even burned his bitch:https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...ested-2742977/
    What is this nigger facination with fire?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17553282_web1_clark.anthony.final_.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	22199
    Niggers believe fire eliminates the evidence of their misdeeds even if the victim is the nigger’s wife, making it the obvious suspook. Without whotey, the only fire niggers would ever know, would be after lightning struck a bush in Apefrica.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's probably more disappointed it gon' hasta give ups dat hurra doo in the joint, unless he wants to be the new sow on the block...

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Niggers believe fire eliminates the evidence of their misdeeds even if the victim is the nigger’s wife, making it the obvious suspook. Without whotey, the only fire niggers would ever know, would be after lightning struck a bush in Apefrica.
    That is so true. I saw an horrific episode of Dr. G Medical Examiner, in which a savage, serial killer/rapist groid snatched, raped and strangled a college girl who was NOT a burner. He set her body on fire thinking that would hide evidence of the rape. It did not.

At least that nigger got put down after only 4 years on death row.

I hope niggers never find out that fire doesn't remove all traces of their savagery.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That is so true. I saw an horrific episode of Dr. G Medical Examiner, in which a savage, serial killer/rapist groid snatched, raped and strangled a college girl who was NOT a burner. He set her body on fire thinking that would hide evidence of the rape. It did not.

At least that nigger got put down after only 4 years on death row.

I hope niggers never find out that fire doesn't remove all traces of their savagery.
    4 years? Is that a record? If they don’t have fire at the ready, they will just dig a small hole in the ground with their paws and throw the body in there. Limbs will still be sticking out. That’s good enough for them.

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post