Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Got into another fight with niggers on Facebook, again.

There has to be a way for me to show you guys all these chats and videos without revealing my identity.

Anyway, there was a clip from the movie A Time to Kill where two yokels, embarrassing representations of the white race, rape a nigglet and leave her bloody and bruised on the side of the road.
    Samuel Jackson kills them and then has to go to court to defend himself with Matthew McConaughey playing the lawyer representing him. It's like if Quentin Tarantino wrote To Kill A Mockingbird.

Some nigger wrote "and they call us savages" and it struck a nerve with me. I responded with youve never seen the Congo have you? Africa is FULL of incest, infant rape, cannibalism and jenkem.
    And as you can guess, it pissed a lot of niggers off when I said that. They're trying to laugh me off, saying "that's got nothing to do with us" and "white people are still more evil than we are" and "at least we don't fuck farm animals" (that's a new one) and "No, YOU smoke jenkem!" TNB

I managed to fend them off pretty well. Usually only takes one comment and they stfu. It's like with that shitty nigger working the reception desk at my old apartment; if you've got receipts, niggers will domesticate themselves FOR you. (Now, anytime I see that nigger receptionist, she's always smiling and polite, even holds doors open for me. Weird.)
    To the one guy who said we fuck animals, I showed him the stats of animal rape in the Middle East and Africa, adding "It's not that you people won't eat cows, pigs and goats because they're HOLY, it's because you fuck them so much you don't want to eat anything filled with your backwards ass seed. Even then, you won't turn down FOOD."

But the cherry on top was when this nigger sow (who was wearing that stupid scarf knot in a Jamaican floral print, looking like Miss Clao.) said "It's because of the witchcraft they do in the Congo why people are so evil there." Alright, sure. Doesn't take much for niggers to go full retard mode, does it?
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    There has to be a way for me to show you guys all these chats and videos without revealing my identity.

Anyway, there was a clip from the movie A Time to Kill where two yokels, embarrassing representations of the white race, rape a nigglet and leave her bloody and bruised on the side of the road.
    Samuel Jackson kills them and then has to go to court to defend himself with Matthew McConaughey playing the lawyer representing him. It's like if Quentin Tarantino wrote To Kill A Mockingbird.

Some nigger wrote "and they call us savages" and it struck a nerve with me. I responded with youve never seen the Congo have you? Africa is FULL of incest, infant rape, cannibalism and jenkem.
    And as you can guess, it pissed a lot of niggers off when I said that. They're trying to laugh me off, saying "that's got nothing to do with us" and "white people are still more evil than we are" and "at least we don't fuck farm animals" (that's a new one) and "No, YOU smoke jenkem!" TNB

I managed to fend them off pretty well. Usually only takes one comment and they stfu. It's like with that shitty nigger working the reception desk at my old apartment; if you've got receipts, niggers will domesticate themselves FOR you. (Now, anytime I see that nigger receptionist, she's always smiling and polite, even holds doors open for me. Weird.)
    To the one guy who said we fuck animals, I showed him the stats of animal rape in the Middle East and Africa, adding "It's not that you people won't eat cows, pigs and goats because they're HOLY, it's because you fuck them so much you don't want to eat anything filled with your backwards ass seed. Even then, you won't turn down FOOD."

But the cherry on top was when this nigger sow (who was wearing that stupid scarf knot in a Jamaican floral print, looking like Miss Clao.) said "It's because of the witchcraft they do in the Congo why people are so evil there." Alright, sure. Doesn't take much for niggers to go full retard mode, does it?
    An 85 I.Q., an undeveloped frontal lobe and a sense of ENTITLEMENT make American niggers that way!! In da' muddaland these disgusting primates have an I.Q. of 70!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 11.42.37 AM.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	293.2 KB 
ID:	22195
    I made this African nigger cry when I showed her the facts. Apparently it looks bad when the public domain finds out your people smoke piss and shit everyday, who knew? Plus a healthy dose of animal abuse statistics in Africa and the "Mundari" bathing under urinating cows didn't hurt my argument.
    Yessir, gotta show your receipts.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I posted a thread a year or so back about a nigger caught on video right here in the US fucking someone's horse. It's back in the archives somewhere..... Disgusting niggers would Muh-Dik themselves if they could.....

7. Likes IseDaDiva, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I posted a thread a year or so back about a nigger caught on video right here in the US fucking someone's horse. It's back in the archives somewhere..... Disgusting niggers would Muh-Dik themselves if they could.....
    They caught a nigger on video muhdikking a mounted police horse here in Nig Orleans a couple of years ago. Maybe it was him. Although the police never really clarified whether or not it was actually him or the horse doing the muhdikking. I actually suspect the latter due to the intentional vagueness of the reporting and criminal complaint against the nigger.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The non-nigger section is not viewable by the public. You can post there.

10. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Wtf?! How did the horse not kick the nigger's head clean off?
    Actually, from what I've seen since joining this community, niggers have a tendency to stand right behind animals to do malicious things. Like bathing in their piss or raping them.
    Such a backwards sub-species. Smh.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post