Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else notice niggers keep asking for mixed babies?

it might just be me, but I had to ask our community to double check.
    I've been noticing it a lot lately:
    Mostly from comments on social media and nigger comedians like Eddie Griffin and Chris Rock. Pushing for interracial babies, they keep saying we need to "unite the world."
    Wtf? I thought niggers wanted us all dead? Now they think they're going to breed us out?
    Hate to break it to the niggers, but niggers in America are pretty light skinned AND we outnumber them.
    It's pretty damn noticeable. So much so that niggers talk about going to Africa and being discriminated against because even the homeland niggers can smell them out with their fat jenkem-filled monkey nostrils.
    Even if they did manage to make a bunch of cross bred nigglets, guess what? Those niggers face even WORSE discrimination, even among themselves.
    Because half of one nigger brain is still half a nigger brain. And whoever the nigger bred with is spoiled goods, ruining their chances at good offspring and for what?

I guess it's the niggers that are the scared ones, no surprise Trevor "I want to bang Lardi B" Noah is full of shit. I wouldn't push to cross breed unless my people were threatened. Remember the most valuable lesson of fear: If someone is afraid of something, they either try to destroy it or get it to work for them.
    And I don't see any white people pushing for mixed babies. Not even the ones breeding with niggers, just a lot of deep-seated regret.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mandingo!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard about white lesbians whining that there isn't enough nigger venom available for them to give themselves turkey baster injections. They want to dilute their race and shit out mutant sprogs.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I've heard about white lesbians whining that there isn't enough nigger venom available for them to give themselves turkey baster injections. They want to dilute their race and shit out mutant sprogs.
    That's severely fucked up. On the other hand, that there "isn't enough nigger venom" is good.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

6. Likes Ignatow , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    That's severely fucked up. On the other hand, that there "isn't enough nigger venom" is good.
    Sadly, that's because the average mouth-breathing pavement apes are using it all up knocking up sows and mudsharks. Those aren't the niggers the lezzies want anyway.

The lesbians say they want high-quality venom from professional, intelligent, educated niggers and we know how rare they are if they even exist at all, which I doubt.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly, that's because the average mouth-breathing pavement apes are using it all up knocking up sows and mudsharks. Those aren't the niggers the lezzies want anyway.

The lesbians say they want high-quality venom from professional, intelligent, educated niggers and we know how rare they are if they even exist at all, which I doubt.
    True. On the other hand, nigger abortions are still pretty high. Catch 'em where you can, bag 'em and tag 'em.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way niggers! Halfbreeds and other mongrel mixtures that are part monkey are not human! Just like a chimp, we share 96% (I think) share our DNA, but it's still a chimp. Other studies say chimps, gorillas, and humans share 96-98% of DNA. .0001% nigger, is still nigger. What makes us human, is pure human genes. (That's what I like here at CO. We're open minded that we realize humans are the same, without doubt, but niggers, definitely not human).

When I checked the percentages above, there was a question, "Can humans mix with gorillas?". The answer was NO, for ethical reasons first, and that human genes and gorilla genes are not compatible. This is where the nigger is pure abomination: being still Homo erectus, it's close enough to produce viable offspring with us, but you can hardly call these sprogs human. Like dogs mating with wolves, the result is still wild. Millennia of evolution doesn't change wild to civilized in even 5 generations.

So now we have erectus amongst use, denigrating our gene pool. Definitely a step in the wrong direction, regression to lower IQ beasts. Average of 90 and 40 is 65. I say 90 because mudsharks are of lower than average intelligence. 65 IQ is not even enough to work an honest job at Nigmart.

Mudsharks commit beastiality, and the penalty for it...death by nigger. A simple equation, where everything is in plain view, yet they still think a Congo ape is a good bet to mix with?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    No way niggers! Halfbreeds and other mongrel mixtures that are part monkey are not human! Just like a chimp, we share 96% (I think) share our DNA, but it's still a chimp. Other studies say chimps, gorillas, and humans share 96-98% of DNA. .0001% nigger, is still nigger. What makes us human, is pure human genes. (That's what I like here at CO. We're open minded that we realize humans are the same, without doubt, but niggers, definitely not human).

When I checked the percentages above, there was a question, "Can humans mix with gorillas?". The answer was NO, for ethical reasons first, and that human genes and gorilla genes are not compatible. This is where the nigger is pure abomination: being still Homo erectus, it's close enough to produce viable offspring with us, but you can hardly call these sprogs human. Like dogs mating with wolves, the result is still wild. Millennia of evolution doesn't change wild to civilized in even 5 generations.

So now we have erectus amongst use, denigrating our gene pool. Definitely a step in the wrong direction, regression to lower IQ beasts. Average of 90 and 40 is 65. I say 90 because mudsharks are of lower than average intelligence. 65 IQ is not even enough to work an honest job at Nigmart.

Mudsharks commit beastiality, and the penalty for it...death by nigger. A simple equation, where everything is in plain view, yet they still think a Congo ape is a good bet to mix with?
    An example of two species that can interbreed - horses and donkeys - is the mule offspring is sterile 99% of the time. If only that were the case with the sprogs of traitorous humans who breed with nigroids. And, unlike mules, nigger hybrids are NEVER useful or intelligent. Human blood merely makes them slightly more crafty when committing crimes, e.g. they might actually get rid of the carcasses of their dead mudsharks rather than stashing them in their closets and ooking "DINDU NUFFIN!"

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yuck, no wonder humans tend to view deviants as corrosive to society. The first I have heard that this actually a thing, but after the initial shock, it shouldn't be surprising.

Also, I'm enjoying the backlash against all the trannys trying to proselytize children, every day I hear about some new bill being taken up to stop the insanity, which can't be bad.

YT lezzies don't want the muh dikk, but they crave the groid spooge so they can make mixishitlets, VILE ! Mudspoogesharks !

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post