Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

University of Rhode Island removes Anti-Whitey Malcolm X quote from granite facade

College removes partial Malcolm X quote that sparked protest

The University of Rhode Island has removed a partial Malcolm X quote from the facade of its main library 30 years after members of the school's Black Student Leadership Group and others protested because they said the shortened quote misrepresented the fuller meaning of the civil rights leader’s message.
    The inscription read, “My alma mater was books, a good library ... I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity.”

The full quote, from “The Autobiography of Malcolm X,” reads: “I told the Englishman that my alma mater was books, a good library. Every time I catch a plane, I have with me a book that I want to read — and that’s a lot of books these days. If I weren’t out here every day battling the white man, I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity — because you can hardly mention anything I’m not curious about.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...bf79654b7176bd
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah niggers insisting on the worship of ignorance, and not giving a F**K about improving anything. No big surprise.

Keep bending over so they can shove their collective "muh dikk" up the ass of anything that's good and decent.

They just don't want to hear anything from Malcolm's YT genes.