Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger tells biker "yo kind ain't welcum here, no mo!"

https://youtube.com/shorts/IjOhJrj2uC4?feature=share

It was never about equality, it was about making whites subservient to lesser beings.

In other news: I did some further reflection on GeneralPat's post in The Parole Board, about Pedo Gates' daughter fucking a coon.
    Imagining myself as a billionaire, sending my daughter off to school in California, where the nigger population is 6.5%, only for her to come home with a boon who's going to try to white guilt my ass into giving him my fortune, on top of any grandkids they make looking like mud sprogs.
    Honestly, the karma is too good, but he cannot let it slide, for the sake of humanity he keeps claiming he wants to save.
    Yeah, sending her to college in Cali, the most liberal state under Massachusetts, was a big mistake. Shit, if my kids ever want to go to college, I'm telling them to pay for it themselves. No way they'll find niggers if they're on their own, especially with nogs like the one in the link I posted running around.
    As a college grad myself, the whole experience is overrated. I wouldn't trade the friends I made, but I wouldn't mind cutting off the debt and having a degree I never use/ which also overqualifies me for getting a basic job to pay the bills.
    Plus, the campus doesn't look as good with all those niggers running around. Literally turned what was supposed to be a place of learning and enlightenment into a goddamn zoo.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go to where the predominately white people belong
    Very wise choice of words the nigger had to say there. I'm sure if the roles were reversed then it'd be an instant news classic with headlines such as "WHITE MAN'S racist attack gone viral". At least the filthy negro was right about one thing. He should be in an area that's predominately white and stay away from the filthy parts of the world where these cockroaches live. But then again we don't need a nigger telling us what we already know, it's common knowledge for some, and a lesson learned the hard way for others. I'm very pleased to see that my post had you thinking. Though I for one want that nigger Phoebe's with to go on a large spending spree buying to most useless crap a nigger can think of (if capable). I'm looking forward to see how Bill would react in the long run to that groid feasting on Bills money and how he would deal with him later on.

4. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Very wise choice of words the nigger had to say there. I'm sure if the roles were reversed then it'd be an instant news classic with headlines such as "WHITE MAN'S racist attack gone viral". At least the filthy negro was right about one thing. He should be in an area that's predominately white and stay away from the filthy parts of the world where these cockroaches live. But then again we don't need a nigger telling us what we already know, it's common knowledge for some, and a lesson learned the hard way for others. I'm very pleased to see that my post had you thinking. Though I for one want that nigger Phoebe's with to go on a large spending spree buying to most useless crap a nigger can think of (if capable). I'm looking forward to see how Bill would react in the long run to that groid feasting on Bills money and how he would deal with him later on.
    Did you see my posts later on down your thread? Turns out Bill's giving his fortune to his oldest daughter, Jennifer. Of course, Jenn is married to a dune coon, so that's not MUCH better. I can't help but wonder why Bill isn't showing any love to his son. Poor kid. I know what it's like to have a rich dad who won't help you get ahead in life, and I've been a perfect son. No children I couldn't afford from girls I knew in high school, no drugs, no murder, no rape, college graduate, and my own dad still doesn't love me. Learned the hard way life isn't about making your parent's proud, because they really don't care.
    Still though, what's the point of having billions if the fruits of your legacy can't build from it? I thought everyone had the idea that they worked their asses off so their children wouldn't have to? Easy to see Phoebe is too far gone, but what did his son do to get written out of the will?
    Anyway, the internet is FILLED with niggers talking about "inheriting the Gates fortune" by projecting themselves through the nigger fucking Phoebe. All "YAS KANG! GIT YO MONEY!" and "How u like dat, Bill?"
    Niggers do not seem to like Bill. Most of them talk about how he tries to destroy them, apparently, and now "they in they fambly now, son!"
    I was talking to IsaDaDiva about this, Bill's probably like all the other libtard celebrities who only "preach" being kind to others, but ultimately want nothing to do with niggers they pose for pictures with.
    I'll back your wish and add my own chi to it. I also want Phoebe's nigger to go on a large spending spree, buying the most useless crap a nigger can think of, and I am also looking forward to seeing how Bill will react to a nigger feasting on his money and how he will deal with the nog later on.
    There, manifest destiny.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.