https://youtube.com/shorts/IjOhJrj2uC4?feature=share

It was never about equality, it was about making whites subservient to lesser beings.

In other news: I did some further reflection on GeneralPat's post in The Parole Board, about Pedo Gates' daughter fucking a coon.
Imagining myself as a billionaire, sending my daughter off to school in California, where the nigger population is 6.5%, only for her to come home with a boon who's going to try to white guilt my ass into giving him my fortune, on top of any grandkids they make looking like mud sprogs.
Honestly, the karma is too good, but he cannot let it slide, for the sake of humanity he keeps claiming he wants to save.
Yeah, sending her to college in Cali, the most liberal state under Massachusetts, was a big mistake. Shit, if my kids ever want to go to college, I'm telling them to pay for it themselves. No way they'll find niggers if they're on their own, especially with nogs like the one in the link I posted running around.
As a college grad myself, the whole experience is overrated. I wouldn't trade the friends I made, but I wouldn't mind cutting off the debt and having a degree I never use/ which also overqualifies me for getting a basic job to pay the bills.
Plus, the campus doesn't look as good with all those niggers running around. Literally turned what was supposed to be a place of learning and enlightenment into a goddamn zoo.