Close

Likes Likes:  16
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Arkansas Nigger Rides The Lightning Multiple Times on I-40

Industrial grade TNB here ladies and gentlemen.

Callers reported a nigger wandering on Interstate 40, appearing to look like he wanted to get hit.

Arkansas State Trooper Tyler Langley rolls up on the shirtless nigger who, despite cool weather, is sweating heavily. This nigger is initially cooperative until the Trooper learns the nigger has cocaine and meth related warrants for his arrest.

Trooper Langley tries to place the nigger in handcuffs. The nigger, as niggers usually do, gets violent and darts right out onto I-40! Considering how dark the night was and he is, it's truly amazing the nigger wasn't run over! Trooper Langley chases after the nigger, and tazes him, while in the middle of the highway. The nigger's screams are delicious! Trooper Langley dragged the nigger to the shoulder of the road before they both get run over by an 18 wheeler!

After multiple rides on the lighting, the violent nigger was finally wrangled.

A complete description of the festivities are in the description section of the video!

https://youtu.be/8vRwc44e6NM

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love that Electric Whip!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoyed the ooking and screeching of the mini-groid. Where was the "I cain' BREEVES!"? It had warrants - who would have guessed?

Niggers always have to make a situation as bad as they possibly can.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've come to the conclusion that I think these spooks actually like getting zapped. It's getting free electricity, just like they have in the magical utopia of Wakanda !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that I think these spooks actually like getting zapped. It's getting free electricity, just like they have in the magical utopia of Wakanda !
    I think you're right. A neighbour here had an invisible fence to keep her Golden Retriever, Elvis, from running off. He would actually stand right over the fence line, seeming to enjoy the shocks. I bet the groids get a muh dik rush from the zapping. It never seems to do them any harm.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."