Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden's US State Dept she boon "Diversity & Inclusion Officer" wants more niggers, less whitey in Natl Security

From a cork-walled office at the U.S. State Department, diversity chief Gina Abercrombie-Winstanley reveals her plan to vanquish the oldest boys club.

Of course, the answer to everything is more niggers.

Abercrombie-Winstanley has many such conversations as the State Department’s chief diversity and inclusion officer (CDIO), a new role that the Biden administration created to fix the U.S. diplomatic corps’ long-running and dismal record on diversity.

She’s the first to admit it’s an uphill battle. “This work is heavy and hard,” she told Foreign Policy during an hourlong interview in her office recently, in which she vacillated between unbridled optimism, frustration, and cheerful resignation.
    No, what would be "heavy and hard" would be if you would piss off back to apefrica and clean up that horrific niggermess instead of trying to fuck up America.

The stats are pretty bad—even by the already lackluster standards of the U.S. national security world, which is still trying to shed its status as the fiefdom for the United States’ “pale, male, and Yale” crowd.
    I'll take “pale, male, and Yale” over "slack, black and whackjob" any day.

Now, after lots of failed starts at diversifying its ranks, Abercrombie-Winstanley is the Biden administration’s attempt to throw a big wrench into the State Department machine.
    They're not even trying to hide the fact that they are using niggers to destroy America at this point.

On the other hand, she faces a 233-year-old institution with the types of calcified structures and culture that seems reluctant if not incapable of sweeping change. Plus, her remit is limited, with no purview over political appointees in the department, for example, and she faces a skeptical diplomatic corps.

In a battle between Abercrombie-Winstanley and the beast of bureaucracy, who will win?
    Good grief.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/10/21...clusion-biden/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting that demented fart out of office can't happen soon enough.

If" Grampa Depends" gets back in again.. after all his fail, inflation, and nigger petting, this country is well and truly F**KED !!

I really can't wait to STOP seeing that hideous tar baby kinky wig spooksboon NOT answering any questions every day on the news too.

Nothing but a pathetically DUMB nigger sow stain on daily life.

her remit is limited, with no purview over political appointees in the department, for example, and she faces a skeptical diplomatic corps.

You don't say. You mean they're afraid a nigger will just fuck up sensitive foreign relationships?

3. Likes Defund Welfare, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to see a real president get back in office so I can get some laughs out of watching all these niggers get booted out of their positions so hard the boot print never comes off.
    They'll always put their own race before anything else, and have no concept of qualification. They complain endlessly too.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

5. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A position called "Diversity and Inclusion Officer" should not exist, not in any orginizaion, not ever. Any person in such a "position" should be let go and the "department" disolved immediately.

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    A position called "Diversity and Inclusion Officer" should not exist, not in any orginizaion, not ever. Any person in such a "position" should be let go and the "department" disolved immediately.
    Agreed. The only thing they mean by diversity and inclusion is niggers and alphabet people. If degenerate niggers and faggots were actually productive, this nonsense would be unnecessary. Employers don’t hire niggers and transvestites because all they do is complain about muh raycizzums and muh phobias, not because they’re black and whacked off their weewees.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Agreed. The only thing they mean by diversity and inclusion is niggers and alphabet people. If degenerate niggers and faggots were actually productive, this nonsense would be unnecessary. Employers don’t hire niggers and transvestites because all they do is complain about muh raycizzums and muh phobias, not because they’re black and whacked off their weewees.
    They aren't productive. That why the libtards twist themselves into knots making excuses for them. I never kissed gay nigger ass and never will. They can sink or swim, or just sink for all I care.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's start with you, negress. Don't use your human name. Revert to Chik kluck Watusi Kwamebongo, or whatever savage name you deserve. You don't get to tell us how the history and future of this country should go forward. You niggers didn't do anything but complain and gripe, and were tired of it. Your diversity only means more unqualified recruits, more bix nood, nothing of value. Tired of you always aksing for equality, with nothing to show for it. We really don't want sub simians running the show.
    Coalburning is bestiality.