Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

LaShawn sets his bitch 'Surgery Ramirez' on fire for selling his comic book collection

NYC Man Burned Ex-GF Alive For Selling His Comic Books: DA

Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez today announced that a 28-year-old Brooklyn man has been arraigned on an indictment in which he is charged with first- and second-degree murder, kidnapping and other charges for allegedly tying a woman to a chair and fatally lighting her on fire inside an apartment in Cypress Hills. The defendant was allegedly captured on camera buying twine, a lighter, and lighter fluid at a nearby bodega shortly before the attack.
    The District Attorney identified the defendant as Lashawn Duffie, 28, of Cypress Hills, Brooklyn. He was arraigned today before Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Danny Chun on an indictment in which he is charged with first- and second-degree murder, first-degree kidnapping and second- and third-degree robbery.
    The District Attorney said that, according to the investigation, on November 11, 2022, at approximately 12:30 a.m., outside an apartment located at Livonia Avenue in Cypress Hills, the defendant accused his former girlfriend Surgery Ramirez, 40, of stealing and selling his comic books.
    Furthermore, according to the investigation, at approximately 3:50 a.m., the defendant returned to Ramirez’s apartment and allegedly assaulted her. It is alleged the defendant tied Ramirez to a chair with twine, poured lighter fluid over her, lit a match, and left the victim to burn alive. The defendant was captured on camera after the attack allegedly throwing his shirt, a lighter, and documents bearing the victim’s name into a dumpster. Firefighters responded to the scene and found the victim’s burned body. The New York City Medical Examiner later determined she died of severe burns and homicidal violence.
    https://breaking911.com/nyc-man-burn...omic-books-da/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "SURGERY"? Well, none of that is going to help this bitch, fo sho'. Just as well. Imagine the confusion a patient named "Surgery" would create in a hospital.

It is alleged the defendant tied Ramirez to a chair with twine, poured lighter fluid over her, lit a match, and left the victim to burn alive.
    Can't say this is really shocking, but gee, I did raise an eyebrow at this mind-boggling savagery.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "SURGERY"? Well, none of that is going to help this bitch, fo sho'. Just as well. Imagine the confusion a patient named "Surgery" would create in a hospital.

Can't say this is really shocking, but gee, I did raise an eyebrow at this mind-boggling savagery.
    " Dr. Surgery, Dr. Surgery, Surgery is prepped for Surgery and is ready for you to perform Surgery ".

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    " Dr. Surgery, Dr. Surgery, Surgery is prepped for Surgery and is ready for you to perform Surgery ".
    Dat beez whut I means!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how all this went down... with a name like "Surgery" I am going with spigger sow on this, only a mammy would do that to its worthless sprogg

Surgery sez : Nigga you don' needs tuh readz about Blaik Panfer no mo', he beez daid !! I lit 'em up, all you needz iz muh poosey

Lashawn sez : What BISH ? Imma fid dis rite heah, holes muh coat45, Ize be rite baik ! bixnood mufuggah beeeishhh

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt LaShawn could read a comic book, but I guess he could understand the illustrations.
    Burning someone alive is pretty harsh. Would I do it to Hillary Clinton, or Jane Fonda ? Yes.
    How about Cori Bush, Che-OC, or Sheila Jackson-Lee ? Hell to the yes, and I'd piss on their ashes...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sheila Jackson Lee Hippo.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	22188

9. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

ah yes the PREMIER sowapottamuhs !

They should just throw its ass back in the tank and let it open its maw for raw corn and cabbage.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, what a savage. Even for a yard ape, that is a horrible way to die
    But I knew it was a nigger just from the burning to death m.o.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-14-2023 at 08:06 AM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post

ah yes the PREMIER sowapottamuhs !

They should just throw its ass back in the tank and let it open its maw for raw corn and cabbage.
    This is grossly unfair to the hippo. The hippo was created to survive in it's environment, so it is what it is. The ugly negress was created to live in a jungle, not with humans, so it is polluting the public and its public office, and has a face so ugly no human should ever be made to look at it. They are such an abhorrent, disgusting, vile, demonic species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post