Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Pedo Gates Daughter is Upset People Are Memeing Her For Being In A Bestiality Relationship With Her Pet Nigger

So it seems like nigger loving Phoebe (Bill's daughter) successfully made a nigger infiltrate her wealthy family by the power "love" or 'da ebil YT wominz poosay'. Niggers are taking another approach to getting rich quick by dating famous rich and most importantly white women to leech of the wealth, the beauty (if any) of the woman in question and to dump more future criminals in the world. The article seems to have 3k dislikes and 1k likes. It's either people showing disapproval for her nigger loving ways or liberals seething over the fact that people have a problem with women dating chimps. I personally can care less about all this, the nigger will be bleeding the gates family dry so I guess its a win win by inviting a parasite to leech of his wealth. Just another stupid and young white girl letting in a nigger inside her, seems like it's the latest craze. Back then it was chihuahua dogs that were all the craze in the 2000's and now it's monkeys but at least women back then didn't commit bestiality with their pets like they do now.

Phoebe Gates is shutting down racist comments about her relationship.

The daughter of billionaire tech giant Bill Gates and his ex-wife Melinda Gates is experiencing backlash on social media.

The 20-year-old went public with her boyfriend, Robert Ross, in May 2022. The two Stanford students appear throughout each other’s social media, and the comments get ugly. Most of the online trolls fixate on the fact that Ross is Black. They even allude to the fact that he is dating Gates for her money and status.
    “It’s 2023. I’m done being memed for being in an interracial relationship,” she said.
    Who gives a damn what year it is, it can be 2099 for all I care but that doesn't mean people won't show disapproval for these interspecies relationships.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...D=ansmsnnews11

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it is obvious that the genetic fusion resulting from the sexual union of uglies like Bill Gates and Melinda Gates is not going to produce any beauties or lookers, it's still no excuse for hooking up with niggers. ewwww, just ewwww.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

3. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill got rid of Epstein, if this nigger has any brain cells it better hit it and quit it !

5. Likes IseDaDiva, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering if she stuck to present trends and chose the blackest, niggeriest buck she could find. I see in the above post that she did. See? She's not rayciss!. If she thinks this nigger's very human, appropriated name will protect her she better think again. A nigger by any other name is still a beast.

Anyone who thinks this looks natural or normal needs to sign up for some ECT pronto.

JFC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gates's Daughter Phoebe Dating Meet Robert Ross.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	608.4 KB 
ID:	22179
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We look human because we are human. Ape-niggers look like sub-simian. Halfbreeds will look more animal than human, an aberration of unholy beastiality. I think the coalburners of today are in a contest who can be the most nonracist by choosing the foulest, hippo nose nigger, and as black as tar. Tar has many uses. Not so with the nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Anyone who thinks this looks natural or normal needs to sign up for some ECT pronto.

JFC

Buck looks kinda downlow to me. Maybe they just try on each other's dresses. It'll snap when she breaks ones of its high heels.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    So it seems like nigger loving Phoebe (Bill's daughter) successfully made a nigger infiltrate her wealthy family by the power "love" or 'da ebil YT wominz poosay'. Niggers are taking another approach to getting rich quick by dating famous rich and most importantly white women to leech of the wealth, the beauty (if any) of the woman in question and to dump more future criminals in the world. The article seems to have 3k dislikes and 1k likes. It's either people showing disapproval for her nigger loving ways or liberals seething over the fact that people have a problem with women dating chimps. I personally can care less about all this, the nigger will be bleeding the gates family dry so I guess its a win win by inviting a parasite to leech of his wealth. Just another stupid and young white girl letting in a nigger inside her, seems like it's the latest craze. Back then it was chihuahua dogs that were all the craze in the 2000's and now it's monkeys but at least women back then didn't commit bestiality with their pets like they do now.

Who gives a damn what year it is, it can be 2099 for all I care but that doesn't mean people won't show disapproval for these interspecies relationships.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...D=ansmsnnews11
    There's no way in hell Bill is ok with this. And you know that nigger has his paws deep in his wallet. Every time I head out to eat and I see a mixed-species couple, the white woman is paying for the nigger. We all know niggers guilt trip white women into doing it, too.
    I sincerely doubt any of the rulers of the world would be ok with niggers in their families, and that's the punchline, the current government heads allowed this to happen. They gave niggers a stage to stand on, and now they're paying for it.
    Would any of you want to rule over a kingdom comprised entirely of niggers? I sure as their shit skin wouldn't! Wtf would be the point of that?
    "I am king of all I survey, and it's monkey shit from here to the horizon."
    Hopefully, Gates can convince Schwab that they need to go back on their plan, or at least use his influence to undo the damage he and his cash-cow friends have done.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

12. Likes Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    There's no way in hell Bill is ok with this. And you know that nigger has his paws deep in his wallet. Every time I head out to eat and I see a mixed-species couple, the white woman is paying for the nigger. We all know niggers guilt trip white women into doing it, too.
    I sincerely doubt any of the rulers of the world would be ok with niggers in their families, and that's the punchline, the current government heads allowed this to happen. They gave niggers a stage to stand on, and now they're paying for it.
    Would any of you want to rule over a kingdom comprised entirely of niggers? I sure as their shit skin wouldn't! Wtf would be the point of that?
    "I am king of all I survey, and it's monkey shit from here to the horizon."
    Hopefully, Gates can convince Schwab that they need to go back on their plan, or at least use his influence to undo the damage he and his cash-cow friends have done.
    I don't know. He and Melinda have been obsessed with Africoons and in fact Melinda's first thought when the pandemic hit was, "Oh, what about Africa?" Yeah, that was my first concern too. Name:  yh700426_29.gif
Views: 213
Size:  977 Bytes

But maybe they're like other phony libtards who can love niggers at a distance but don't want any jet-black Sambos in their daughter's bed.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know. He and Melinda have been obsessed with Africoons and in fact Melinda's first thought when the pandemic hit was, "Oh, what about Africa?" Yeah, that was my first concern too. Name:  yh700426_29.gif
Views: 213
Size:  977 Bytes

But maybe they're like other phony libtards who can love niggers at a distance but don't want any jet-black Sambos in their daughter's bed.
    That would be my guess. It's in their name; Liberals are always at liberty to speak for others until it's their turn to face consequences. Then it's all "Ooh, well, I'd let a migrant stay with me, but I live in a small apartment." or "Why don't you want to put your dog down for COVID? I've never had a dog and I'm fine!"
    Melinda thinking about Africa in a time of global crisis is exactly why I think money isn't a brain game. It's a nepotism/ you're here because the ones already in power like you, kind of game. Certainly explains where tf all my supposed "white privilege" went.
    You saw my post about my mom? She dated a handful of niggers before she met her current Japanese boyfriend. She had to realize how shitty niggers were before she woke up, some people are just that dumb. Luckily, the only thing the worst one did was cheat on her, and she only found out because his bottom bitch called her to let her know she wasn't the only woman. Of course, she still preaches anti-white pro-nigger woke racism, but I'm just relieved she's not dating a nigger anymore.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    That would be my guess. It's in their name; Liberals are always at liberty to speak for others until it's their turn to face consequences. Then it's all "Ooh, well, I'd let a migrant stay with me, but I live in a small apartment." or "Why don't you want to put your dog down for COVID? I've never had a dog and I'm fine!"
    Melinda thinking about Africa in a time of global crisis is exactly why I think money isn't a brain game. It's a nepotism/ you're here because the ones already in power like you, kind of game. Certainly explains where tf all my supposed "white privilege" went.
    You saw my post about my mom? She dated a handful of niggers before she met her current Japanese boyfriend. She had to realize how shitty niggers were before she woke up, some people are just that dumb. Luckily, the only thing the worst one did was cheat on her, and she only found out because his bottom bitch called her to let her know she wasn't the only woman. Of course, she still preaches anti-white pro-nigger woke racism, but I'm just relieved she's not dating a nigger anymore.
    We see it all the time, with the likes of Sean Penn and Richard Gere running off and getting photo ops with them sitting with Hayshees and other niggers, showing how caring and non-rayciss they are. When the photos are done, they take an anti-bacterial shower, hop on their private jets and scoot back to their gated mansions. They don't take even one groid home with them. I wonder why? Surely they have the room and money to house at least 20 niggers.

Not even sow Orca took any of her own species back with her. Look at these hypocritical fakers. I mean, I wouldn't want any un-housebroken, filthy savages in my house either but I don't pretend I care about them.

Name:	sean penn haiti - Google Search.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	667.5 KB 
ID:	22184

As for your mom dating niggers: Yes, she's very lucky to be alive.

17. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We see it all the time, with the likes of Sean Penn and Richard Gere running off and getting photo ops with them sitting with Hayshees and other niggers, showing how caring and non-rayciss they are. When the photos are done, they take an anti-bacterial shower, hop on their private jets and scoot back to their gated mansions. They don't take even one groid home with them. I wonder why? Surely they have the room and money to house at least 20 niggers.

Not even sow Orca took any of her own species back with her. Look at these hypocritical fakers. I mean, I wouldn't want any un-housebroken, filthy savages in my house either but I don't pretend I care about them.

It's better to be honest. Look at Orca, there, SHE doesn't even like being around her own kind. Niggers will eat their own, it's very prominent in their home continent, apart from raping and chopping the hands off thieves if they aren't making them fuck the running tailpipes of motorcycles.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh hey, check this out, Pedo Gates' OTHER daughter will inherit his fortune.

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/c...6588b45a1.html

Of course, Jennifer is married to a dune coon, not much better, but w/e.
    I wonder why Bill's only son isn't getting any love from daddy warbucks.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pedo Bill's daughter is again proof how liberal white women are the absolute worst. They signal their virtue by coal-burning to get likes on social media, but it sends the message to impressionable younger women that coal-burning is okay when it isn't.

To liberal white women, niggers are a pleasant, progressive abstraction, and their support of niggers is a display of their virtue. Liberal white women not only burn the coal, they also welcome Third World rapefugees with their 'Rapefugees Welcome' signs. Yet is young liberal white women who feel unsafe on college campuses, yet can't see the connection with their lack of safety to their support of coddling niggers and welcoming rapefugees. You rarely see men welcoming rapefugees, unless they are beta males who drink five gallons of soy milk per day.

White men don't want this, because when it comes down to it we have to protect our women from these savages, and then have to kick them out of our countries. If you solve the liberal white woman problem, you solve the nigger problem.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    Pedo Bill's daughter is again proof how liberal white women are the absolute worst. They signal their virtue by coal-burning to get likes on social media, but it sends the message to impressionable younger women that coal-burning is okay when it isn't.

To liberal white women, niggers are a pleasant, progressive abstraction, and their support of niggers is a display of their virtue. Liberal white women not only burn the coal, they also welcome Third World rapefugees with their 'Rapefugees Welcome' signs. Yet is young liberal white women who feel unsafe on college campuses, yet can't see the connection with their lack of safety to their support of coddling niggers and welcoming rapefugees. You rarely see men welcoming rapefugees, unless they are beta males who drink five gallons of soy milk per day.

White men don't want this, because when it comes down to it we have to protect our women from these savages, and then have to kick them out of our countries. If you solve the liberal white woman problem, you solve the nigger problem.
    As a white women who used to be casually liberal (Live and let live) but no fanatic, I agree.

They end up raped and/or murdered by their "refugee" pets, but still no one will blame the niggers and recognize them for the violent savages they are. Maybe it's their culture, or they are feeling stressed, had mental health issues, or they desperately needed muh dik, and and on.

No excuses would be made for a YT male who raped or murdered. Ever.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a white women who used to be casually liberal (Live and let live) but no fanatic, I agree.

They end up raped and/or murdered by their "refugee" pets, but still no one will blame the niggers and recognize them for the violent savages they are. Maybe it's their culture, or they are feeling stressed, had mental health issues, or they desperately needed muh dik, and and on.

No excuses would be made for a YT male who raped or murdered. Ever.
    My wife is from Alabama and she and her parents grew up in George Wallace's Alabama, and George Wallace went hard! There was never any compromise in her family when it came to associating with niggers. It simply wasn't allowed primarily based on safety conditions. Of course, coal-burning was considered treason against her genealogy. Having conversations with the family, they understood that niggers are animals. My wife was robbed by a couple of niggers.

Their experiences made them realists about niggers from a young age and it is still part of their make-up, and we've passed that down to the kids. No sentimentality or naïve hope about niggers and the ability for a nigger to engage in self-improvement. We simply avoid niggers wherever and whenever possible.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

26. Likes IseDaDiva, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey ford View Post
    well, it is obvious that the genetic fusion resulting from the sexual union of uglies like bill gates and melinda gates is not going to produce any beauties or lookers, it's still no excuse for hooking up with niggers. Ewwww, just ewwww.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Disgusting!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post

Tru Dat!!

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree 100 percent! This is against nature.