Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigdar? 17 year old murdered after giving a lift to "teens".

Honors Student, 17, Killed After Offering Teenagers a Ride: 'Thought He Was Doing the Right Thing'

Jack Snyder, 17, was leaving his girlfriend's birthday party when he offered a 13 and 14-year-old a ride; they have since been charged with allegedly trying to carjack him and fatally shooting him
    https://people.com/crime/honors-stud...eenagers-ride/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least one of the boys were white. I was on facespook saying nigdar was up but when one of the boys was identified as white 20 sheboons attacked replying to my comment as though my comment was this crazy shit that could never happen. Yes, niggers 99% of the time, a car jacking and murder is perpetuated by a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    At least one of the boys were white. I was on facespook saying nigdar was up but when one of the boys was identified as white 20 sheboons attacked replying to my comment as though my comment was this crazy shit that could never happen. Yes, niggers 99% of the time, a car jacking and murder is perpetuated by a nigger.
    OH well. Mudsharks and wiggers become no better than niggers when they rut or associate with them. "Carjacking+murder+ "teens" usually equals nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When bad sheeeit is going down, there is always a high probability a nigger is involved. Nigdar confirmed.

It's not wise for any young human to even associate with the beasts , not by choice anyway.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post