Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bakkabaw gangnigger Ja Morant's niggerball career over after flashing gun and throwing gang signs in a club

Skip Bayless drops truth bomb on Grizzlies star Ja Morant’s alleged Crips association amid gun scandal

At the moment, Ja Morant has no timetable to return with the Memphis Grizzlies. The team has placed him under indefinite suspension after blatantly showing off his gun during a shocking IG Live broadcast on Saturday. Unsurprisingly, this issue has quickly turned into a major scandal, with folks from in and around the NBA having their say on this distressing development.

As you would have expected, Skip Bayless has a thing or two to say about Morant’s current situation. The outspoken broadcaster revealed that he spoke to his sources around the league, who have brought up some pretty shocking allegations pertaining to Ja’s possible connection to the Crips:

“I had several people say to me, ‘Well, time out. Are you sure you guys on TV aren’t giving him a pass here?'” Skip said. “… Remember, he’s thrown up the Crips sign — I’ve seen him throw it up two or three times. I’ve probably missed some other times. What does that mean? Does that mean he wants to associate with the Crips? Or he got initiated by the Crips? Or he has a dream of being a Crip? I don’t know.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...0604c312&ei=20
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dat's rayshist, it'z hiz culcha!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Temetrius Jamel 'Ja' Morant. This dumb nigger gets millions for playing bakkaball yet, despite all the money and prospect of more money, can't stop acting like a dumb nigger. Flashing guns and gang signs might fly with his homies, but even the Nigger Bakkaball Association does have some standards, no matter how low they are to accommodate niggers.

Niggers have everything set up for them in the NBA, and it shouldn't be that hard not to act like a nigger for a couple of minutes and not film their niggershines, but they fuck it up. It's all so tiresome.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver