Apparently, the Mexican cartel tried to poison him.
Here's the link to the video covering the story, but I don't want to give the niggers views, so I'll highlight the video for you guys under the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Cz3dEq-5s

The nigger said he got his ideas from God. Yeah, ok. God told a nigger to make a self-powered TV.
They also say that he's so brilliant, 3, count 'em, 3 "Mexican hitmen" (his words) tried to poison him (while showing a selfie the nigger took in some building to make it look like he was in the ER)
It says they tried to poison the nigger because "you know what happens to brilliant men who try to change the world, right?" and then the nigger flashes a brief news clipping from The Onion about how a guy was assassinated for making a self-driving car.
Then it mentions how it tried to get a patent for the invention, and that's about all the stupid I can handle for one day.

This whole thing is so dumb, only a nigger or a very small child would have thought of it, and my two year-old niece is already beginning to understand algebra, so what tf does that mean for the nigger?