Close

Likes Likes:  12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

San Fransicko magic nigger 'Supervisor' says fentanyl is only a big issue because it kills white people

Liberal city official claims outrage over fentanyl is because 'White people' are dying

"People are going crazy over fentanyl because we're starting to see more White people dying over these drugs. But where the hell where people when my mothers and my grandmothers were on crack?" Shamann Walton said in a speech posted to Twitter Tuesday. "There's been a drug issue in this country for a very long time, but there's no way we're going to stand by and allow people to say that one race or immigrants are responsible for these fentanyl deaths."

Tanya Tilghman, a San Francisco resident and mother of a fentanyl addict, called Walton’s comments "appalling."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/li...b2a60394&ei=16
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These nigger trolls always run off at the mouth about two things : Overdose deaths being so high in the white community, and that all mass shooters are white. Hit them with these two items, not that niggers can read them, of course. There's a graph in the overdose article that even jaboons can understand. The raw number of nigger overdose deaths exceeds that of whites, and they are only 12.5 % of the population.
    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...n-the-hardest/
    The NY Times, of all people, put out this beauty, that attributes 75% of mass shootings to the congoloons. That means it's closer to 90%.
    You may not be able to view it, depending on how many NY Times articles you've viewed recently.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/23/u...-violence.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    These nigger trolls always run off at the mouth about two things : Overdose deaths being so high in the white community, and that all mass shooters are white. Hit them with these two items, not that niggers can read them, of course. There's a graph in the overdose article that even jaboons can understand. The raw number of nigger overdose deaths exceeds that of whites, and they are only 12.5 % of the population.
    The NY Times, of all people, put out this beauty, that attributes 75% of mass shootings to the congoloons. That means it's closer to 90%.
    You may not be able to view it, depending on how many NY Times articles you've viewed recently.

Well, yes, just like all serial killers are white. Or not... oops. And when you think of this many serial killing niggers in 13% of the population that's a whopping big number of them that are serial killers.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

From the first article “As recently as 2015, Black men were considerably lesslikely than both White men and American Indian or Alaska Native men to die from drug overdoses. Since then, the death rate among Black men has more than tripled – rising 213%”
    sheeeeit, sounds like we need to let these fentanyl thing run rampant to me. Niggers love it!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    From the first article “As recently as 2015, Black men were considerably less likely than both White men and American Indian or Alaska Native men to die from drug overdoses. Since then, the death rate among Black men has more than tripled – rising 213%”
    sheeeeit, sounds like we need to let these fentanyl thing run rampant to me. Niggers love it!
    Niggers couldn't afford decent heroin, but fentanyl is cheap enough for the stupidest $2 nigger to off himself,
    George Floyd for example. An encouraging trend, to say the least....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR="#FF0000"]But where the hell where people when my mothers and my grandmothers were on crack?"
    I was at my job, working, you goofy nig.

10. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    I was at my job, working, you goofy nig.
    You were at your job paying taxes so they could continue to do crack on welfare at your expense. Maybe the niggers should pay you reparations.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey hiFord View Post
    You were at your job paying taxes so they could continue to do crack on welfare at your expense. Maybe the niggers should pay you reparations.
    Pretty much! They definitely owe us reparations, but they're broke and just an endless drain on society.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Pretty much! They definitely owe us reparations, but they're broke and just an endless drain on society.

I don’t want anything from a nigger other than for them to get the hell out of my country. It’d be great if they took a bunch of liberals with them.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    I don’t want anything from a nigger other than for them to get the hell out of my country. It’d be great if they took a bunch of liberals with them.
    Shipping the liberals, nigger lovers, nigger worshippers, mudsharks, oildrillers IS mandatory. They're the force behind the nigger movement; has anyone seen any nigger put together two grammatically correct sentences?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

"Black Excellence" is a totally bogus concept. Anything they excel at is evil, wasteful, silly and/or stupid.
    But according to the junior high drop out who made the sign, "Black Excellence" is a verb. No dumazz illiterate nigger, it is a noun, a (fictional) state of being
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-10-2023 at 02:06 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.