Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pack of groids bring vibrant diversity, beating and stabbing to Brit lad.

Somehow he survived.

Scroll down for vid of him in the hospital.

https://twitter.com/VideosIrish/stat...D&refsrc=email

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	migrants welcomeh sign in Britain - Google Search.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	471.3 KB 
ID:	22131
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Somehow he survived.

Scroll down for vid of him in the hospital.

https://twitter.com/VideosIrish/stat...D&refsrc=email

Name:	migrants welcomeh sign in Britain - Google Search.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	471.3 KB 
ID:	22131

They pulled the vid of him in the hosp..
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I got back on Vidmax, with another account. I didn't see you there today.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I got back on Vidmax, with another account. I didn't see you there today.
    I've seen you... Same excellent avatar... How did TOR work out for you? If you need another YouTube account.. Try using TOR to open it. They may give you greif. What I've done is open a new google/gmail account in a library and sign on to YouTube at the same time. Remember your passwords and then use in TOR.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vibrant is the diversity, enriching all our lives.

Name:	stokes on Twitter.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	176.7 KB 
ID:	22135
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vibrant is the diversity, enriching all our lives.

Name:	stokes on Twitter.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	176.7 KB 
ID:	22135

Close to a millenia fighting off the Brits and they invite in a cancer. Worse... There are fools who welcome them. What in god's name must they think?? That what happened here - is happening here - is some kind of aberration? That White People are somehow responsible for the incredible chaos in the Coon Community??? What about the rest of the world?? There is NOWHERE where niggers exist in large number and self-govern that is not a roiling cesspool of chaos

And yet there they are... In Emerald Ireland... We, ourselves, are ushering in the end of Western Civilization.

The guy's alive. He should count himself fortunate. And what were the rest of the Whites doing as this guy was beaten down?? Geesh

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen you... Same excellent avatar... How did TOR work out for you? If you need another YouTube account.. Try using TOR to open it. They may give you greif. What I've done is open a new google/gmail account in a library and sign on to YouTube at the same time. Remember your passwords and then use in TOR.
    I visited a couple of sites I frequent, and then realized I can't use Ad Blocker Ultimate without compromising my
    anonymity on Tor. Sites like Breitbart are totally unusable with all the ads running, and YouTube sucks a basket of
    cocks with the ads. So I went back to FF and used my old gmail to re-open my old Disqus account, which worked,
    but I had been banned on Brietbart on it, and 5 years later - still am. I'm not sure what got me booted there, because
    I was being careful. I don't know specifically what got my new Disqus account shut down, as I was fairly reserved on
    sites other than Vidmax. I think I ran into a couple of libturd cancel-fags, who provoked me, then complained about my
    responses, those fags being a shitdick called "humbly" and another called "Woody".

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I visited a couple of sites I frequent, and then realized I can't use Ad Blocker Ultimate without compromising my
    anonymity on Tor. Sites like Breitbart are totally unusable with all the ads running, and YouTube sucks a basket of
    cocks with the ads. So I went back to FF and used my old gmail to re-open my old Disqus account, which worked,
    but I had been banned on Brietbart on it, and 5 years later - still am. I'm not sure what got me booted there, because
    I was being careful. I don't know specifically what got my new Disqus account shut down, as I was fairly reserved on
    sites other than Vidmax. I think I ran into a couple of libturd cancel-fags, who provoked me, then complained about my
    responses, those fags being a shitdick called "humbly" and another called "Woody".
    why do you say that about addblocker and anonymity??... I've been using Addblock plus for 2+ years now. Am I compromising myself by using it?? If so, they must not be able glean too much as I'm on the same account now for over a year. And I must have had 5 or 6 previous to this one. Sadly, you just gotta have YouTube. Too much stuff on it to have the liberal filth attempt to throw you off. From car repairs to history.. it's all there. Hard to resist bashing both libs and the NiggerBeast on it

Any links showing how AddBlock plus compromises anonymity?? Never thought of that.........

Never been booted from Disqus... Then, again, I've only just recently started to bash niggers on it...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any links showing how AddBlock plus compromises anonymity?? Never thought of that.........

Never been booted from Disqus... Then, again, I've only just recently started to bash niggers on it...
    Here you go : https://support.torproject.org/tbb/tbb-14/

Then there are reddit posters who say it's no big deal, and that so many people use AdBlock, that there's safety in numbers.
    Disqus supposedly "Identified as many as 40 sites", who's "inattentive moderators" were failing to enforce their rules about
    "hate speech and bullying", so they recently hired some douchebag internet speech police company. Previously, Disqus bans
    were on a site by site basis, and the blanket Disqus ban only applied to spammers. I think I either ran afoul of the new algorithm,
    or a couple of bitch boi libturds got busy lodging complaints.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go : https://support.torproject.org/tbb/tbb-14/

Then there are reddit posters who say it's no big deal, and that so many people use AdBlock, that there's safety in numbers.
    Disqus supposedly "Identified as many as 40 sites", who's "inattentive moderators" were failing to enforce their rules about
    "hate speech and bullying", so they recently hired some douchebag internet speech police company. Previously, Disqus bans
    were on a site by site basis, and the blanket Disqus ban only applied to spammers. I think I either ran afoul of the new algorithm,
    or a couple of bitch boi libturds got busy lodging complaints.
    I have the TOR browser but never use it. I use AdBlockPlus on my Edge... is that safe? I admit to be being a non-techie.

Sadly, you just gotta have YouTube. Too much stuff on it to have the liberal filth attempt to throw you off. From car repairs to history
    Agree. i avoid all disgusting libtards, niggers and dildo-wavers there, but it's been more than helpful to me for many household tasks, renos, repairs, Vegas tutorials, and as you say, history and such, although the German Hell March video was removed for fear someone might think those YT cuckboys and SJWs were pro-Nazi.

16. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the TOR browser but never use it. I use AdBlockPlus on my Edge... is that safe? I admit to be being a non-techie.
    I assume everything on a conventional browser is up for grabs by whoever, and I don't give a damn. I just wanted to use
    Tor to evade account deletions and permanent bans by big tech shitbags like YouTube and Disqus. Long before the internet,
    I signed my name to, and mailed, all sorts of hate mail, including Dear Stupid Cunt letters to Hillary and Jane Fonda. I want
    my name at the top of every list there is. I used to torment Hillary's office pukes, with phone calls about welfare mammies
    needing to be sterilized, back when she was our senator. I used my first email account, to write Dear Nigger letters to Obama...

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I assume everything on a conventional browser is up for grabs by whoever, and I don't give a damn. I just wanted to use
    Tor to evade account deletions and permanent bans by big tech shitbags like YouTube and Disqus. Long before the internet,
    I signed my name to, and mailed, all sorts of hate mail, including Dear Stupid Cunt letters to Hillary and Jane Fonda. I want
    my name at the top of every list there is. I used to torment Hillary's office pukes, with phone calls about welfare mammies
    needing to be sterilized, back when she was our senator. I used my first email account, to write Dear Nigger letters to Obama..

I hope you gifted some of the recepients of your love missives with a few of your wonderful poems.

I do recall how your evocative "Ode to a Dead Mudshark" touched me deeply and changed my life forever.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope you gifted some of the recepients of your love missives with a few of your wonderful poems.

I do recall how your evocative "Ode to a Dead Mudshark" touched me deeply and changed my life forever.
    My English teacher was damn sorry, after telling me what a haiku was, that's for sure.
    'Diva, I wish I had a copying machine, or carbon paper, back then - because, boy oh boy, did I write some beauties.
    I always knew I was on the right track, when I couldn't stop giggling, while creating my masterpieces....

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My English teacher was damn sorry, after telling me what a haiku was, that's for sure.
    'Diva, I wish I had a copying machine, or carbon paper, back then - because, boy oh boy, did I write some beauties.
    I always knew I was on the right track, when I couldn't stop giggling, while creating my masterpieces....
    Oh, I"ve written many haikus. It's been a while but I'm sure I could come up with some appropropriate ones for this forum.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I"ve written many haikus. It's been a while but I'm sure I could come up with some appropropriate ones for this forum.
    I had some gems on the old Chimpout, but alas - all have been lost, to antiquity....

Name:	Not Entertained.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	22148

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had some gems on the old Chimpout, but alas - all have been lost, to antiquity....

Name:	Not Entertained.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	22148
    Off-topic, but looking at that pic of Maximus: There's a new Gladiator sequel or prequel or some crap coming up, with a Maximus for the gender-fluid, feminazi, nu-male audience:

Name:	gladiator2 - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	22150

That would strike fear into the heart of Germania.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post