Guys, I have a confession to make, I'm on hard times right now and money is sparse. (So much for white privilege, eh?)
Also I live in Maryland, home of The Wire and a nigger population of 31% (I know, I was surprised too.)
Unfortunately, I live in Baltimore, and niggers are EVERYWHERE. I'll wake up in the morning and see nothing but white people, but it's like niggers can sense when I'm out and about because as soon as I start enjoying myself, they appear.
Anyway, I finally had some cash to spare and wanted to eat out. Took my ass to Arby's, wanted some wings since they've absorbed Buffalo Wild Wings into their corporate body like Akira.
You guys ever have brisket? You ever had fast food brisket? It should look pretty good, one more than the other. That is, unless a nigger makes your sandwich.
I pull up in the drive through with my mom (we were on good terms today) and we order our food. And I'm feeling pretty happy, tbh. When my mom is happy and I'm happy, it's like I'm a kid again.
Then I get my brisket. It's a basic recipe: Bun (toasting optional), sauce, meat, meat, meat, pepper, salt, sauce, cheddar cheese blanket, heat until melted, meat/bacon, sauce, (crispy) onion rings, sauce, bun (toasting optional).
When I tell you this shit was dry and crusty and WHITE...
How tf do you get white sauce with BBQ and cheddar cheese?
And this sandwich was THIN. Dude...wtf?
Bad enough Biden made it so getting groceries is like paying for a kidney transplant. Bad enough I can't get lazy food in the U S OF FREAKING A! But even before I hated niggers, they knew how to make a fucking sandwich before St. Floyd died!
These shit skins are getting lazier and lazier as the years roll on. Really making it hard to redeem themselves.