Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate seeing niggers in every fast food restaurant.

Guys, I have a confession to make, I'm on hard times right now and money is sparse. (So much for white privilege, eh?)
    Also I live in Maryland, home of The Wire and a nigger population of 31% (I know, I was surprised too.)
    Unfortunately, I live in Baltimore, and niggers are EVERYWHERE. I'll wake up in the morning and see nothing but white people, but it's like niggers can sense when I'm out and about because as soon as I start enjoying myself, they appear.
    Anyway, I finally had some cash to spare and wanted to eat out. Took my ass to Arby's, wanted some wings since they've absorbed Buffalo Wild Wings into their corporate body like Akira.
    You guys ever have brisket? You ever had fast food brisket? It should look pretty good, one more than the other. That is, unless a nigger makes your sandwich.
    I pull up in the drive through with my mom (we were on good terms today) and we order our food. And I'm feeling pretty happy, tbh. When my mom is happy and I'm happy, it's like I'm a kid again.
    Then I get my brisket. It's a basic recipe: Bun (toasting optional), sauce, meat, meat, meat, pepper, salt, sauce, cheddar cheese blanket, heat until melted, meat/bacon, sauce, (crispy) onion rings, sauce, bun (toasting optional).
    When I tell you this shit was dry and crusty and WHITE...
    How tf do you get white sauce with BBQ and cheddar cheese?
    And this sandwich was THIN. Dude...wtf?
    Bad enough Biden made it so getting groceries is like paying for a kidney transplant. Bad enough I can't get lazy food in the U S OF FREAKING A! But even before I hated niggers, they knew how to make a fucking sandwich before St. Floyd died!
    These shit skins are getting lazier and lazier as the years roll on. Really making it hard to redeem themselves.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes Tar Remover, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't had Arby's in a while, but I'm glad you brought it back to my radar. I don't know if they still have the Big Montana. I'm tired of cooking at home, and most of what's out there.

Back to niggers. I hate seeing them in my neighborhood, in the supermarket, walking exercising, etc. Big brillo hair and primitive simian faces, damn ugly. How other humans think we're the same, I think those have a defective gene that doesn't have a survival gene.

Look at the bright side. Nigger month is over.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I haven't had Arby's in a while, but I'm glad you brought it back to my radar. I don't know if they still have the Big Montana. I'm tired of cooking at home, and most of what's out there.

Back to niggers. I hate seeing them in my neighborhood, in the supermarket, walking exercising, etc. Big brillo hair and primitive simian faces, damn ugly. How other humans think we're the same, I think those have a defective gene that doesn't have a survival gene.

Look at the bright side. Nigger month is over.
    Psh, "nigger month"
    I'd like to think that all this fascist niggerism will make them go the way of the nazi soon.
    "You vill not say our word! You vill not sing our songs! You vill celebrate our month! You vill give money to zee nigger! You vill let us beat your children!"
    You know what, I hope they keep it up. The more people get sick of them, the better.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I only eat at 2 Mom and Pops in my town because niggers don't work there. I stopped doing Chinese because they're all spies, or have illegals working. Piss on chain restaurants

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't eat out...period. The thought of those filthy black shit stained paws touching my food is enough to keep me at home. Niggers pop up in catering regularly and seeing a spook's wiry head bobbing up and down in the kitchen would make me puke. I'd rather spend $100 in WholeFoods and cook decent shit myself than risk a nigger ruining my dining experience.

Eating out has a high risk coontact element so I don't hedge my bets.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't eat ANYWHERE where filthy niggers are touching my food.