Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Show of hands, who saw this coming?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...g-emancipation

Will Smiff is pointing the fingers at whites to get back in Hollyweird's good pedo graces.
    TNB. "Life ain't fair, so imma blame duh white man fo aw muh problems." Even though he became a BELOVED multi-millionaire in a white country for doing nothing.
    "Dis white man dun spit on me." So? could've sworn that was a basic greeting in Africa. Stupid mud skin piece of shit.
    Just when you think niggers can't get any lower, they start digging. And Smiff? he fell HARD.
    He must've done nothing but kick puppies in a past life to be born a nigger, have a son he neglects for "not being pretty enough" and two shitty twins who disown him, one of which wears dresses and kisses other dudes. AND he's a cuck for the niggeriest woman he could find, because if niggers aren't slaves, they'll put themselves in servitude.
    Fucking baffling.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger rock knows how it feels to be on the receiving end of nigger on nigger violence too Will! I would hock a nice fat loogie right on his nigger lips.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't imagine anyone cares what happens to this creepy nog at this point. Too bad alec baldwin wasn't around somewhere practicing with a hand canon.

I like in the comments someone just starts a convo about how to cook bacon the best way. Goes on for like 20 replies....