Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

La'Darion makes a (c)rap video about batwinging a muhfugga

Florida gang member charged with murder allegedly bragged about shooting in music video: 'Stupid rapper'

Sheriff Grady Judd announced Thursday 19-year-old La'Darion Chandler, of Lakeland, is in jail on multiple charges after he allegedly shot 33-year-old John McGee in the back following an argument in the Secret Cove subdivision. Judd said the two men were known gang members and were rivals.

FOX 13 Tampa Bay reported McGee, who was expected to recover, died Jan. 9 after he refused to take the medicine doctors told him he needed to heal.

Judd said the shooting was a result of "testosterone overload" after McGee reportedly "mean mugged" Chandler. Before he died, McGee allegedly told deputies he didn't want Chandler to be arrested so that he could seek revenge himself, FOX 13 reported.
    He was charged in McGee's death not long after that arrest when detectives gathered enough information to ping him as the suspect – including lyrics from one of Chandler's rap songs that contained details of McGee's death that had not been released to the public.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...72269e5a&ei=10
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black homicide detectives think they're Sherlock Holmes, solving nigger "Who dunnits". The caliber of idiot nigger
    doing the crime (.177 pellet-sized brain) is such that your average junior high student could do their job. They don't
    get tripped up by cell tower pings - they're on "da 'gram" - flashing the money they stole, holding the gat that fired
    the fatal shot (despite being convicted felons), wearing the same clothes described by witnesses, standing in front of
    the car that left the scene, WITH THE ACCOMPLICES who the po-po hadn't yet identified. Then the motherfucking
    idiots jibber about committing murder, in their new rap video. Who else, but niggers ?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judd said the shooting was a result of "testosterone overload" after McGee reportedly "mean mugged" Chandler.
    Oh, well. One nigger makes an ugly chimp face at another so needs to die. Perfectly reasonable in Nigger World.
    For anyone unfamiliar with this groid display used to express disdain or dissatisfaction with another nigga's, beats, attitude, or actions - "mean mugging":
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggamean mugging - Google Search.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	255.8 KB 
ID:	22130

Is "testosterone overload" (something found in so many SOWS) now a defense to murder? Tsk, tsk, La'Darion.

FOX 13 Tampa Bay reported McGee, who was expected to recover, died Jan. 9 after he refused to take the medicine doctors told him he needed to heal.
    What a shame.

As usual, when looking for one criminigger, a whole bunch pop up, like this hilarious Florida cRapper, "GLOKKNINE". And we're supposed to see them as worthwhile human beings.

Name:	crapniggaglockGoogle Search.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	337.1 KB 
ID:	22128
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just TNB. I liked the sheriffs reaction. We need more like him
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

As usual, when looking for one criminigger, a whole bunch pop up, like this hilarious Florida cRapper, "GLOKKNINE". And we're supposed to see them as worthwhile human beings.

Jaybus , what a birth defect. Looks like the only good solution for that mess is a goodifying " glokkin' "

With any luck it'll be back on "da skreet" soon enough, and then in the obituaries where it belongs !

and in another article....

APEccording to deputies, La’Darion Chandler shot 33-year-old John McGee on Dec. 17 after the two had an argument in the street.

According to Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, McGee’s mother admits her son has not always conducted himself well in life. He added that McGee goes by "Bang Bang" on the street and is a known gang member

seals its own fate with TNB

McGee was taken to the hospital after the shooting. He was expected to recover but died 24 days later because he refused to take the medicine doctors told him he needed to heal.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/self-...d-deputies-say

7. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger (c)rap song by La'Darion.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, McGee’s mother admits her son has not always conducted himself well in life.
    I'm sure that's exactly what the mammy said: "I admit my son has not always conducted himself well in life". Takes a lot of chutzpah to write BS like that. I prefer when the news quotes niggers verbatim.

Had the phony done that here it would say something like, "Muh chile be a muhfugga sumtahm but Ah whup da black offen' dat nigga's ass and he beeze a gud boi."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Whitey Ford, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Did those niggas escape from a sideshow?

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    better...

15. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    better...

Is this real? It looks like a weird little baby nigger face on a little nigger body with tattoos all over it. Anywho, It would be a shame if that trigger got pulled.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Is this real?
    yeeeeeeyah homie, dat beez spotemgotem like a hippopotum n a rockfish on da bottum , heez gon pop 'em in da scrotum likes a rockemsockem robotum

sheeeeeeeit !

I couldn't tell if it was a real (c)rapper either, but it has its' "hits" on youtube which I will not try to post, but it's like bixnood on airplane glue.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeeeeeeyah homie, dat beez spotemgotem like a hippopotum n a rockfish on da bottum , heez gon pop 'em in da scrotum likes a rockemsockem robotum

sheeeeeeeit !

I couldn't tell if it was a real (c)rapper either, but it has its' "hits" on youtube which I will not try to post, but it's like bixnood on airplane glue.
    Sheeeei, put a beat behind dat and you got yourself a nigger cRap hit!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger becomes good because it refuses the white man's juju medicine! We should start a media campaign stating that using the white man's medicine on niggers is racist, colonialist, and imperialist, and niggers should only take treatment from African witch doctors. Dey wuz Wakandun kangz an sheeit, right?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    better...

This is why gun control is needed. I"m sure this fine niggrow's weapons are all registered.

We need to learn some Africoon juju could we could make the groid pull dat trigga and blow its brains out. Wouldn't be much to clean up.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why gun control is needed. I"m sure this fine niggrow's weapons are all registered.

We need to learn some Africoon juju could we could make the groid pull dat trigga and blow its brains out. Wouldn't be much to clean up.

True. Might still need a Seal team to make sure the brain got hit since all it does is bounce around in the cranium like a jumping bean.

I'm just waiting to see it get aperested and scream "ahz caint breeve...!!" , or another (c)rapper gets sick of seeing its grill open and close.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post