Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

CA illegal alien/sodomite "Congressman" wastes valuable praising singing nigger sow Beyonce on the Senate Floor

Mr. Speaker, I rise today to commemorate the end of Black History Month and the beginning of Women's History Month by honoring an individual who represents both so well," Garcia, 45, began. "She's an icon, a legend, and she is now and forever the moment. I want to celebrate none other than who I believe is the queen of pop and R & B: Beyoncé Knowles Carter."

Continuing of the "Break My Soul" singer, Garcia said: "Now a few weeks ago, this brown-skinned girl out of H-town won her 32nd Grammy, giving her the most Grammy wins of all time. But Beyoncé is so much more than a performer and a singer. She's a creator and an artist."
    Yuck, gag, hack.

"Beyoncé's also a role model for millions across the country," he emphasized. "She's stood up for voting rights, for feminism, for women and girls, for my community — the LGBTQ+ community. For my generation and others, she simply is the greatest of all time. Her story is history."

https://people.com/politics/robert-g...h-house-floor/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This reminds me of Corrine “the fraud committing nigger” Brown in Florida years ago when “da gatas dun wun da nashunal chammionchip”. Imagine showing up for work to lead the people to new and prosperous times, only to have a she boon that barely speaks english give a speech that could have been written by a first grader about da flowida gatuhs. I would fucking quit. Some districts (niggers) elect literal retards (niggers) to represent them. It’s absolutely fucking amazing. Mrs. brown here went to NU for a bit after convicting her of multiple counts of tax fraud and other tnb. It didn’t stop the old battlesow from getting out of NU and running for congress again though! This video is fucking hilarious if you haven’t seen it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This reminds me of Corrine “the fraud committing nigger” Brown in Florida years ago when “da gatas dun wun da nashunal chammionchip”. Imagine showing up for work to lead the people to new and prosperous times, only to have a she boon that barely speaks english give a speech that could have been written by a first grader about da flowida gatuhs. I would fucking quit. Some districts (niggers) elect literal retards (niggers) to represent them. It’s absolutely fucking amazing. Mrs. brown here went to NU for a bit after convicting her of multiple counts of tax fraud and other tnb. It didn’t stop the old battlesow from getting out of NU and running for congress again though! This video is fucking hilarious if you haven’t seen it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A

I remember seeing that sow ho on the news too. Anytime something didn't go her way in "coat" she'd bootlip about it being "rayshulluh motiBATed" .
    It was happy day of relief when this babbling boon got mugshotted for its stay in the sunny coonrectumal system of Florida.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck BeDonkey' in her tree trunk-sized black ass. She hates our country, and hates the white people who built it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BeDonkey.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	22133Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beyonce Blubber Butt.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	22134

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post