Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

That "Niggers only" survey Scott Adams was reading from.

It's important to keep in mind that there is nothing completely honest about a survey or a poll. People will put down whatever they feel, or in the niggers case, whatever will save "they ass from they honkies."
    The survey Scott Adams read from (I forgot what the name of it was) said that over half of nigger Americans think it's alright to be white. Baring in mind they might not even believe that, the other 20 million niggers still hate us and aren't afraid to say it.

Watching Mark Dice today, I discovered "Fox Soul," a truly retarded, unapologeticaly anti whiteism reach out to niggers by Fox. See for yourself, these stupid niggers proved Scott's point, in that niggers should get the hell away from whites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VonlX-ezgMI

One last thing I've got to ask, another statue of Abraham Lincoln was torn down in Boston for a statue of St. Floyd to be placed. To quote Peter Griffin: "How can a state with so many great colleges produce so many dopes?"
    Niggers will bite the hand that feeds, even hundreds of years after you're dead.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did Abe Lincoln say after a 3 day drunk?

"I set WHO free?!"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

"I set WHO free?!"
    Just another example of why you should never make a decision unless your belly is full, you've had your favorite drink and your balls are empty.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

5. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jokes aside, here's a real quote from Abe Lincoln that somehow never gets published by the so-called "mainstream" media:

"Negro Equality? Fudge! How long in the government of a God, great enough to create and maintain this universe, shall there continue knaves to vend, and fools to gulp, so low a piece of demagoguery as this?"

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

"I set WHO free?!"
    He's rolling in his grave...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abraham-lincoln-getting-off-plane.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	22127
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

8. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jokes aside, here's a real quote from Abe Lincoln that somehow never gets published by the so-called "mainstream" media:

"Negro Equality? Fudge! How long in the government of a God, great enough to create and maintain this universe, shall there continue knaves to vend, and fools to gulp, so low a piece of demagoguery as this?"
    Yeah, "somehow."
    You know, there's a conspiracy about ChatGPT that the reason it only gives woke answers is because if it were a real all knowing AI, people wouldn't like the uncomfortable truths it would have to say about niggers.
    I, on the other hand, already know the truth, and if we've learned anything, it's that you can't force others to be free.