Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

MN sets up new task force to hunt for missing sows.

So, missing YTs are excluded. Seems very raycist to me. Imagine anyone declaring they would only search for missing whites?

Minnesota state lawmakers are moving forward with a bill that would establish the nation’s first office to investigate cases of missing Black women and girls as tens of thousands of women of color remain missing in the U.S.
    “This is part of the governor's budget, and it's one of his top priorities. So we are excited to be at a point where we can finally get this across the finish line.”
    The Office of Missing and Murdered Sheboons and Sowlettes would review missing persons and cold cases, and the first-of-its-kind project is expected to cost roughly $2.5 million.
    Money is no object when it comes to coddling niggrows, even in a place where Somilcoons run amok, raping, robbing, and murdering humans.

Comments are very good.

https://news.yahoo.com/minnesota-bil...230008738.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The commenters are calling out the coon-munity's "No snitchin" nonsense, and predisposition towards
    the "Hustle & Flow" pimpin' and whoring, that only blacks consider normal. How else they gonna get
    they munny ? Comments sections everywhere are showing a unified disgust for "nigga culture", and those
    pointing the "racist" finger get slapped down hard, even on Yahoo....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The commenters are calling out the coon-munity's "No snitchin" nonsense, and predisposition towards
    the "Hustle & Flow" pimpin' and whoring, that only blacks consider normal. How else they gonna get
    they munny ? Comments sections everywhere are showing a unified disgust for "nigga culture", and those
    pointing the "racist" finger get slapped down hard, even on Yahoo....
    Yes, they certainly are, well, except on DailyMail.uk, where NO comments of any kind are permitted on feral nigger/muzzie stories.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, they certainly are, well, except on DailyMail.uk, where NO comments of any kind are permitted on feral nigger/muzzie stories.
    The Daily Fail is just like the Wall Street Journal, the New York Post, and National Review: A chickenshit cuckservative rag that is anti-white, pro-nigger, and pro-raghead to the core and is in favor of white genocide just as much as the liberal rags are, merely less open and honest about it. I don't even need to mention that all of the above rags are owned by the same group that owns all the leftist rags.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they do this throughout the US. It won’t last long, because when they start solving these (which will be easy because nigger boyfriend will be the culprit most of the time) the nigger murder rate will likely climb up into the 70 or 80% range.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I hope they do this throughout the US. It won’t last long, because when they start solving these (which will be easy because nigger boyfriend will be the culprit most of the time) the nigger murder rate will likely climb up into the 70 or 80% range.
    Yeap, niggers want to have it 8 different ways and every one of them has to result in more nigger petting and mo' gibbs.

They don't want any of their "problems" solved, just want to piss and moan "an gets paid". Any resulting facts and statistics regarding the matter that reflect badly on them, well "dats raycissss"

Screech about your missing sows? But don't want to cooperate with the officers who search for them. That's about all the nigger " brain" can handle.

Niggers always have been, always will be a "no win" situation.