Close

Likes Likes:  64
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Why? They are all diseased and illiterate and hate YT.
    Don't forget savage, violent, and cannibalistic (the africoons and Hayshees).Oh, and ugly. Really really ugly.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The people on TV said that she should love them. I think she really suffers from self- loathing.

4. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To ask "why" of a nigger is to denounce logic.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same with my Mom. She passed away just before Christmas last year and I miss her sooo...... So remember that when you are dealing with Mom. She's your Mom and loves you.

8. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I had a very strained relationship with my mom the last few years before she died. It was over many things, mainly should would get drunk and say the some of the nastiest shit you’d ever heard about me, my wife and her grandkids. One thing I will give her though, she hated niggers. I found a folder when she died where she had wrote down certain things some nigger sows had done to her at work. It was pretty hilarious. “This nigger plays her shitty music too loud” “This nigger stinks like she hasn’t bathed in a month”. I had a good laugh going through it.
    Some people just shouldn't drink. I know MANY of those, and they are entirely different people when they are sober. You should photograph all of her nigger bashing and post it here. We will raise a glass in her honor!

10. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I played softball (the ultimate lesbian stereotype, though only marginally true) and went through a phase in my teenage years where I liked wearing camo pants and combat boots (just as a fashion statement in my teen mind), so my mother probably got a perception of me stuck into her head.

I also shop like a guy (get in, buy what I need, get out) and my mother says "real" women are supposed to enjoy shopping for the sake of shopping. I asked her if she thought tranny freaks in dresses were "real" women and that shut her up.

12. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    My sister isn't liberal by any stretch of the imagination. But she thinks niggers are humans. My brother and I always tell her that they are of a different nonhuman species, which she doesn't want to hear my reasoning. I'm supposed to be more positive, she says. As long as there's niggers and their kin, sand and border, never.
    But Sis, I AM positive! I positively HATE niggers!

14. Likes Ignatow , LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Some people just shouldn't drink. I know MANY of those, and they are entirely different people when they are sober. You should photograph all of her nigger bashing and post it here. We will raise a glass in her honor!
    Man, I wish I knew what happened to it. I would love to read through it again myself.

16. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12