Close

Likes Likes:  64
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Libtards in my own family.

Baring my heart for you all here.
    I have a very liberal mother who says she isn't liberal or conservative. But if you told her you think "all muslims and africans needs to be deported from Europe and America back to countries where their behavior is acceptable." she'd scream cry and call you a racist.
    I've been trying to write this woman out of my life for decades, but my honor conflicts me because she's my mom. It's been getting easier to ignore her the older I get, but I hate that she'll never be able to meet my kids with all her LGBTQ anti-white beliefs. It's like putting down ol' yeller, or that scene from Sean of the Dead.
    Anyway, I'm a writer, she knows I'm a writer and (being my mom) has tried to help me from time to time, being supportive as a parent can be. She recently told me about the story of a woman from South Africa who was raped in the back of a car by two mainland niggers and had her throat slashed open once they were done with her. Miraculously, the woman survived and managed to get to an ambulance BY HOLDING HER THROAT CLOSED FOR TWO HOURS UNTIL THE WAGON ARRIVED LIKE A FUCKING CHAMPION. But I mentioned to my mom, "that's just Tuesday in Africa."
    Thanks to my research and what little I can do to fight back against niggers and Muhammads, my mom knows what Taharrush is. Yet despite the mountains of evidence, my mom will still tell me not to be racist towards the sub-human scum. We have a Jewish friend who is a holocaust survivor who has even confirmed that niggers and Muhammads are worse than the Germans of the 40's. I can't understand how even in the face of despair and destruction, my mom can still vouch for Muhammads and niggers.
    She's lost. There's nothing I can do for my own mom. She's been shown time and again that if you turn the other cheek to a nigger, they'll want to steal that too, but she's still a woke liberal.
    God, this atheist is asking you to save us. Prove you exist this one time, please.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a damned shame, but trying to reason with libtards is an exercise in futility. These people, even if raped by a dozen niggers would still say that colour has nothing to do with it and you can't judge all niggers by the actions of a few, no matter that all niggers are born criminals.

It's best to avoid talking about such things with your mom if you want to have a relationship with her. If she's befriending or hanging out with groids you might not have much more time left with her so make the most of it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's a damned shame, but trying to reason with libtards is an exercise in futility. These people, even if raped by a dozen niggers would still say that colour has nothing to do with it and you can't judge all niggers by the actions of a few, no matter that all niggers are born criminals.

It's best to avoid talking about such things with your mom if you want to have a relationship with her. If she's befriending or hanging out with groids you might not have much more time left with her so make the most of it.
    Thanks, IseDaDiva.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The two most important lessons on this subject that I can give from my own experiences are:

1. You can't help someone who doesn't want to help themself.

2. You didn't get to choose your family, so you don't "owe" anything to any libtard family member who doesn't love and accept you as YOU are.

It sounds like you can at least have a civil relationship with your mother, despite her libtardism. That's something. I've known people who have been flat-out disowned by their libtard parents. Spend as much or as little time around her as you want to, and try to avoid politics when you're around her. If she keeps bringing up politics, don't feel guilty about not wanting to spend time with her.

I've had issues with my own mother. She's a weird mix of traditionalist and PC. She thinks women should be "ladylike," and she thinks that means "not having politically incorrect opinions." When I was a kid, she'd scold me for being a tomboy and getting into fights, and say things like, "Why can't you be more like your sister? She never gets her clothes dirty." She occasionally even to this day asks if I'm a lesbian, even though I'm in a committed relationship with a man and I've never dated anyone but guys. We've reached a cold truce where we can make small talk at Thanksgiving and pretend we like each other. We'll never have the totally awesome mother-daughter relationship you see in cute rom-coms. I've accepted that, and made peace with it.

Funny thing is, my mother knows that niggers are violent and avoids them whenever possible - but she freaks out when someone says the dreaded enwurd. Sometimes I just want to say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER in front of her, but restrain myself to avoid a chimpout.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    The two most important lessons on this subject that I can give from my own experiences are:

2. You didn't get to choose your family, so you don't "owe" anything to any libtard family member who doesn't love and accept you as YOU are.

It sounds like you can at least have a civil relationship with your mother, despite her libtardism. That's something. I've known people who have been flat-out disowned by their libtard parents. Spend as much or as little time around her as you want to, and try to avoid politics when you're around her. If she keeps bringing up politics, don't feel guilty about not wanting to spend time with her.

I've had issues with my own mother. She's a weird mix of traditionalist and PC. She thinks women should be "ladylike," and she thinks that means "not having politically incorrect opinions." When I was a kid, she'd scold me for being a tomboy and getting into fights, and say things like, "Why can't you be more like your sister? She never gets her clothes dirty." She occasionally even to this day asks if I'm a lesbian, even though I'm in a committed relationship with a man and I've never dated anyone but guys. We've reached a cold truce where we can make small talk at Thanksgiving and pretend we like each other. We'll never have the totally awesome mother-daughter relationship you see in cute rom-coms. I've accepted that, and made peace with it.

Funny thing is, my mother knows that niggers are violent and avoids them whenever possible - but she freaks out when someone says the dreaded enwurd. Sometimes I just want to say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER in front of her, but restrain myself to avoid a chimpout.
    I had a very strained relationship with my mom the last few years before she died. It was over many things, mainly should would get drunk and say the some of the nastiest shit you’d ever heard about me, my wife and her grandkids. One thing I will give her though, she hated niggers. I found a folder when she died where she had wrote down certain things some nigger sows had done to her at work. It was pretty hilarious. “This nigger plays her shitty music too loud” “This nigger stinks like she hasn’t bathed in a month”. I had a good laugh going through it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you.

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I had a very strained relationship with my mom the last few years before she died. It was over many things, mainly should would get drunk and say the some of the nastiest shit you’d ever heard about me, my wife and her grandkids. One thing I will give her though, she hated niggers. I found a folder when she died where she had wrote down certain things some nigger sows had done to her at work. It was pretty hilarious. “This nigger plays her shitty music too loud” “This nigger stinks like she hasn’t bathed in a month”. I had a good laugh going through it.
    Yeah, at least your mom wasn't completely blind to the nigger truth. Mine has been pretending she's sick for the last few days to avoid me. I'm not going to call her out on it though, because I've done that before and she never changes. My mom is also overweight, I've told her (more like recited from Scrubs) "Nothing worth having in life comes easy. If you want it, you've got to suffer for it. You've got nothing to lose because either way, you'll die." (Mixed some Iron Maiden in there for my own sake.)
    But she just throws my words back in my face like I'M the one who needs to be fixed. (I'm not saying I don't, we've all got problems.) but it's her projection, redirection, denial and gaslighting for me.
    It sucks that she and I will most likely never have a good relationship ever again. She'll never get to meet her grandkids because I'll be damned if I'm going to put them in a room with someone who wants to teach them to hate their whiteness and recite the LGBTQ creed bullshit from modern public schools.
    At the end of the day, my life is fucked up enough without my parents, but they left empty seats at my table.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not laughing at your mom, just that it's funny she thinks being a tomboy (I was kind of a tomboy too) equates lesbianism. It reminds me of some movie I saw quite some time ago, where a mother was suspicious that her daughter was a lez (she wasn't). Mom starts bringing home movies with "hunks" them, thinking they would turn the daughter around.

My mother was the kindest woman in the world and I never ever heard her say she hated anyone, but to her niggers were "niggers" and they "smelled funny". She was just matter-of-fact about it. It was as if we might say, "Oh, the Italians across the street...(whatever)." She would say, "The niggers across the street."

Even my brother, who could have been accused of very mild libtardism concerning niggers only, is changing his views now because he has a brain and can see the Evil that Niggers Do, especially when they swarm.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not laughing at your mom, just that it's funny she thinks being a tomboy (I was kind of a tomboy too) equates lesbianism. It reminds me of some movie I saw quite some time ago, where a mother was suspicious that her daughter was a lez (she wasn't). Mom starts bringing home movies with "hunks" them, thinking they would turn the daughter around.

My mother was the kindest woman in the world and I never ever heard her say she hated anyone, but to her niggers were "niggers" and they "smelled funny". She was just matter-of-fact about it. It was as if we might say, "Oh, the Italians across the street...(whatever)." She would say, "The niggers across the street."

Even my brother, who could have been accused of very mild libtardism concerning niggers only, is changing his views now because he has a brain and can see the Evil that Niggers Do, especially when they swarm.
    I played softball (the ultimate lesbian stereotype, though only marginally true) and went through a phase in my teenage years where I liked wearing camo pants and combat boots (just as a fashion statement in my teen mind), so my mother probably got a perception of me stuck into her head.

I also shop like a guy (get in, buy what I need, get out) and my mother says "real" women are supposed to enjoy shopping for the sake of shopping. I asked her if she thought tranny freaks in dresses were "real" women and that shut her up.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sister isn't liberal by any stretch of the imagination. But she thinks niggers are humans. My brother and I always tell her that they are of a different nonhuman species, which she doesn't want to hear my reasoning. I'm supposed to be more positive, she says. As long as there's niggers and their kin, sand and border, never.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    My mother worships illegal aliens regardless if they're from Africs, Haiti, or Julio Land south of the border. To her Joe Biden and Cheetah were/are gods.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    My mother worships illegal aliens regardless if they're from Africs, Haiti, or Julio Land south of the border. To her Joe Biden and Cheetah were/are gods.
    That's a goddamn shame.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    My sister isn't liberal by any stretch of the imagination. But she thinks niggers are humans. My brother and I always tell her that they are of a different nonhuman species, which she doesn't want to hear my reasoning. I'm supposed to be more positive, she says. As long as there's niggers and their kin, sand and border, never.
    Damn. Sorry about that.

19. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I played softball (the ultimate lesbian stereotype, though only marginally true) and went through a phase in my teenage years where I liked wearing camo pants and combat boots (just as a fashion statement in my teen mind), so my mother probably got a perception of me stuck into her head.

I also shop like a guy (get in, buy what I need, get out) and my mother says "real" women are supposed to enjoy shopping for the sake of shopping. I asked her if she thought tranny freaks in dresses were "real" women and that shut her up.
    Are we twins? I played softball in high school. I didn't wear combat boots, but I've always hated frilly clothes and preferred more tailored, casual stuff. I HATE shopping for clothes! I, too, get in and out as quickly as possible. I'd rather go to Home Depot than a clothing boutique and I'd rather install a light fixture or tile a backsplash than go get my nails done or go to a stupid baby/bridal shower where grown women play child games.

Has your mother actually met any Haitians or Jamaicoons?

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Are we twins? I played softball in high school. I didn't wear combat boots, but I've always hated frilly clothes and preferred more tailored, casual stuff. I HATE shopping for clothes! I, too, get in and out as quickly as possible. I'd rather go to Home Depot than a clothing boutique and I'd rather install a light fixture or tile a backsplash than go get my nails done or go to a stupid baby/bridal shower where grown women play child games.

Has your mother actually met any Haitians or Jamaicoons?
    Probably last time she visited NYC in 2018

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am truly sorry to hear that.

My mother, at one point, said that illegals are people too and just trying to improve their lives. My brother and I retorted, so does that mean everyone needs to come here? Everyone wants to come to America (and western countries), so, is it fair to let in all Indians, Chinese, Central Americans, South Americans? Hell no! That's why I am so against border niggers because there's a line, a legal, respectful, correct way-not cross without permission, like a common thief. I'd think no one of you approves of a thief.

Yesterday I was listening to public radio. Now there's an assistance center for "immigrants", when I know that means illegal aliens, including health care so they can shit out more ungrateful bastards, and legal aid. Is our country really wishing for destruction? Just today I heard a dirty border nigger yelling loudly on his cell phone in his disgusting foul Messican accent. That shows no respect to the legal inhabitants.

We better win in 2024.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably last time she visited NYC in 2018
    She must have met one of the Hayshees that harass people and beg for money on the street and felt sorry for it.

No one should EVER feel sorry for niggers or give them even a nickel. They are two-legged predators who see you as weak, will take what you give them and cut your throat to get whatever is left in your pockets or bag.

24. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe! I think we both have "male-wired" brains. The MD interviewing/testing me when I was a new hospital employee said that it happens occasionally in women. Sometimes it results in lesbianism, sometimes not. It's often falsely stereotyped that it automatically does.

What position(s) did you play in softball? How far can you throw?

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe! I think we both have "male-wired" brains. The MD interviewing/testing me when I was a new hospital employee said that it happens occasionally in women. Sometimes it results in lesbianism, sometimes not. It's often falsely stereotyped that it automatically does.

What position(s) did you play in softball? How far can you throw?
    OH, gee. I have no memory of that, other than I enjoyed it. It was in high school.

I think you're right about the "male-wired" thing. Although I enjoy being a woman I have always worked with men and except for my oldest friends, I prefer their company, but I'm about as far as it's possible to get from being a lesbian.

I wonder how far I would get wearing a shirt that says, "White, Hetero, and Proud" since those things are not only outdated but they may actually be subversive or even criminal.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Why? They are all diseased and illiterate and hate YT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast