Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you give a f**k about the Syria/Turkey cameljockey earthquake victims? Neither do Reps Marjorie Taylor Greene & Thom Massey

Marjorie Taylor Greene Votes Against Mourning Victims Of Turkey-Syria Earthquakes

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and one fellow Republican were the only House lawmakers on Monday to vote against a resolution that mourned the almost 50,000 people killed in this month’s earthquakes in Turkey and Syria.
    They vote to mourn foreign asslifters while ignoring homeless vets, the East Palestine Ohio victims of that chemical catastrophe and inflation that strangles the common US citizen. Priorities, priorities.

The resolution, which praised “the work of humanitarian aid and rescue workers on the ground” and condemned “efforts by the Assad regime of Syria to exploit the disaster to evade international pressure and accountability,” passed 412-2.

Greene (R-Ga.), and Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) opposed the measure.
    At least Assad sticks up for his fellow cameljockeys. The US Congress sure don't stick up for their constituents.

Treasonous asshole Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.), who sponsored the earthquake resolution, said on the House floor that “to the brutal Assad regime and its backers — war criminal Putin, the authoritarian ayatollah in Iran — there will be a message: your diversion of humanitarian aid during an earthquake is despicable.”
    He probably really does believe the shit that comes out of his mouth.

https://news.yahoo.com/marjorie-tayl...124556068.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have an iota of compassion and sympathy for all these Muslim infidels. Children, whatever, I care not. No Muslim is innocent in my book. All of them are potential enemies. I've given nothing to any aid organization. In fact, I donated blankets and towels to a local animal shelter. Nothing for those fuckers that got hit by the racist earthquakes.

Again, why is this our business? What I'd hate to see are more Muslim refugees to come here. I don't buy the crap that America is for all immigrants. I only want to accept immigrants who will make something of themselves and serve and honor this country.

While I'm at it:
    No sand niggers
    No border niggers
    No to the culture of niggers already here
    No to nigger events and sports
    No to their handlers and traitors who promote the nigger cause.

Actually, we need more aftershocks.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Anastasia, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How far Joe Wilson has fallen. From the guy who called nigger Obama a liar right to his black nigger face, to a cuck who worships asslifters and grifters and pushes the "white Russians bad" slander.

Several years ago, there was an earthquake in Pakistan that killed several hundred al-Qaeda terrorists. I wonder if any cucked piece of shit in Congress sponsored a resolution to "mourn" the goodified terrorists.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish more and BIGGER quakes would hit those jizzlam shitholes.