Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Swimming champ mudshark Jamie now swimming with the fishes because snakehead petnigger Kamal

Swimming champion's boyfriend who found her dead at their home in the Virgin Islands is notorious 'bad boy' and was jailed for 10 years for 2007 assault where a Pennsylvania tourist was 'beaten to death with a pool cue'

The boyfriend of a US swimming star found dead at their home on the Virgin Islands was jailed for ten years after a violent brawl in 2007, according to sources.

Jamie Cail, 42, was found unresponsive on February 21 at around midnight, with police then launching a criminal investigation.

Sources confirmed to Fox News Digital her boyfriend is Kamal Thomas, 34, who discovered her at their home after returning home from the pub.

Thomas spent years fighting against the serious charges after he and three other men attacked James Cockayne, 21, hours before his death.

He was accused of attacking Cockayne, a tourist on the island, and was initially convicted of two counts of third-degree assault and associated weapons charges.
    'It is very much cowboy country, it's a horrible situation. I feel terrible for her family.

'Apparently she was an extraordinary young woman, but she made some bad choices with men.
    "...bad choices with men." No, this mudshark whore committed bestiality with nigger ape animals.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eath-2007.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to know if the burner started screwing the nigger after he served ten years for beating this tourist - 21-year-old James "Jamie" Cockayne - to death:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamiebeating death.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	22096

Kamal "Six Pack" Thomas, a 34-year-old Georgia native and longtime St. John "bad boy," was dating Jamie Cail, the 42-year-old swimmer who police say was found dead by her boyfriend last week
    I guess I can understand the attraction. Kamal "Six Pack" is quite the alluring groid whose smile lit up every room, I'm sure:

Name:	jamie beating death.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	22097

https://www.foxnews.com/us/boyfriend...-beating-death
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    10 years for beating a human to death. Back out only to do it again. Queue the neverending story music.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    But Shiterius is SOOO COOOOOOLLLL!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another good looking woman who decided to waste her life by sleeping with a nigger, who then wasted her.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm quite familiar with St. John's, where 20 years ago, we used to rent upscale houses and spend big bucks on vacation. But the local
    negroes started acting up, and staged a protest at the island's only supermarket, where us white debbils shopped. About a dozen extra
    dark spooks were blocking the exit of the parking lot, and our caravan was up at the front of about 7-8 cars trying to leave. I was in fine
    XLT shape at the time, and another shopper and I decided to make our move. We informed the drivers to get ready to move and don't stop.
    Then we went running up to the boons, and as they scattered in all directions, all the cars escaped onto the road. I yelled "Fuck your mother,
    niggers" on my way out. We saw the "protest" on the news that night, but were not mentioned.
    We used to get the weekly newspaper from St. John's, and I did not like what I read about the place, so we never went back. Longtime residents
    complained of outright hostility to whites, by the USVI police. In one issue, there were three separate stories, about niggers banging pre-teen
    girls, and getting arrested. Then, the son of a prominent mainland family was knifed and killed by local niggers. All of them were related to two
    nigger famblies - the Gumbs, and the Cartys - and the cops refused to do anything. The chief judge down there's last name was Gumbs-Carty, as
    was their congresswoman. But the mother of the murder victim was connected, got herself on television, and really turned up the heat on the VI
    niggers. They jailed the murderers, but all of them were quietly let loose within a few years. But the tourist business was seriously damaged, which
    suited the malcontents just fine. The place then got even worse, with white residents, as well as tourists, victimized by nigger police and prosecutors.
    Fuck the USVI, it's a foreign country, as far as the law is concerned, and is filled with coal black spook-a-roons, who hate whitey....

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jamie, you could have found some rich kid at USC and now be a happy mother. But you wanted more out of life, to experiment and play with fire. You chose a groid as your "boyfriend". You lost your way, bad decisions, etc etc but niggers come color coded, and look like savage beasts, yet you still burned coal? I'm sure you made your parents proud.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I want to know if the burner started screwing the nigger after he served ten years for beating this tourist - 21-year-old James "Jamie" Cockayne - to death:

Name:	jamiebeating death.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	22096

I guess I can understand the attraction. Kamal "Six Pack" is quite the alluring groid whose smile lit up every room, I'm sure:

Name:	jamie beating death.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	22097

https://www.foxnews.com/us/boyfriend...-beating-death
    That is one horrific looking, dead-eyed groid. How could anyone see anything human in that?

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Jamie, you could have found some rich kid at USC and now be a happy mother. But you wanted more out of life, to experiment and play with fire. You chose a groid as your "boyfriend". You lost your way, bad decisions, etc etc but niggers come color coded, and look like savage beasts, yet you still burned coal? I'm sure you made your parents proud.
    Yeah, the "bad decisions" doesn't enter into this. She was 42, not some clueless, indoctrinated 17-eyar-old TikTok addict. Deliberately bedding a murder groid who she knew had no inhibibitons about beating a human to death is not a bad decision. It was what she really wanted to do, using the ol' "The tiger won't rip ME apart!" rationalization. I bet this wasn't the first time she committed bestiality. This risky behavior caught up with her in the usual way as it always does.

I'd rather spend my days tagging wolverines than taking up with a nigger buck. Much safer.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Ignatow , Da'Spooktravious liked this post