Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Schools eliminating Honors Classes because....

To Increase Equity, School Districts Eliminate Honors Classes

I was an Honors Student in school. It wasn't really that hard, it just meant that you had to apply yourself. And be smarter than a nigger.

CULVER CITY, Calif.—A group of parents stepped to the lectern Tuesday night at a school board meeting in this middle-class, Los Angeles-area city to push back against a niggerloving racial-equity initiative. The high school, they argued, should reinstate honors English classes that were eliminated because they didn’t enroll enough nigger students.

The district earlier this school year replaced the honors classes at Culver City High School with uniform courses that officials say will ensure students of all races receive an equal, rigorous education.

These parents disagreed.
    “Parents say academic excellence should not be experimented with for the sake of social justice,” said Quoc Tran, the superintendent of 6,900-student Culver City Unified School District. But, he said, “it was very jarring when teachers looked at their AP enrollment and realized niggers were not there. They felt obligated to do something.”
    Yeah, "do something," like screw up the whole entire school system for human children to accommodate low I.Q. knuckle dragging niggers. What a great plan!

The board saw anonymous quotes from nigger students not enrolled in honors classes saying they felt less motivated or successful because they were to stupid to comprehend human curriculum. One described students feeling “unable to break out of the molds that they established when they were 11.”
    "...break out of the molds..." If they really wanted to do that, they could start by studying hard. Not listening to (c)rap music, pull up their pants and stop thinking about muh dik all day. Hell, the libs will probably even pay for tutors to score points with their fellow libs.

His ninth-grade daughter, Emma Frigola, said she was surprised and a little confused by the decision to remove honors, which she had wanted to take. She said her English teacher, who used to teach the honors class, is trying to maintain a higher standard, but that it doesn’t always seem to be working.

“There are some people who slow down the pace because they don’t really do anything and aren’t looking to try harder,” Emma said. “I don’t think you can force that into people.”
    “There are some people who slow down the pace because they don’t really do anything and aren’t looking to try harder,” Emma said. Those aren't "people," those are niggers. And, yes, they are going to destroy education as we know it if we let the libs dumb it down to nigger level.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/to-incr...asses-d5985dee
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    To Increase Equity, School Districts Eliminate Honors Classes

I was an Honors Student in school. It wasn't really that hard, it just meant that you had to apply yourself. And be smarter than a nigger.

Yeah, "do something," like screw up the whole entire school system for human children to accommodate low I.Q. knuckle dragging niggers. What a great plan!

"...break out of the molds..." If they really wanted to do that, they could start by studying hard. Not listening to (c)rap music, pull up their pants and stop thinking about muh dik all day. Hell, the libs will probably even pay for tutors to score points with their fellow libs.

“There are some people who slow down the pace because they don’t really do anything and aren’t looking to try harder,” Emma said. Those aren't "people," those are niggers. And, yes, they are going to destroy education as we know it if we let the libs dumb it down to nigger level.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/to-incr...asses-d5985dee
    Something has to be done for the greater good of the human race. Grand scale emergency surgery to remove the cancer from the planet. (That's legal to say, right? Fair?)
    All niggers do is halt progress. We can't afford to keep holding their hands and picking them up from where they choose to lay.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will learn substandard English, substandard math, and then they will fly planes, work with computers, etc. Result: mayhem, death, destruction.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers will learn substandard English, substandard math, and then they will fly planes, work with computers, etc. Result: mayhem, death, destruction.
    It's hard enough to keep today's tech working properly. How long do these idiots think it will be before our infrastructure crumbles due to niggers in the mix? Buildings, bridges, fiber optics, power grids, water, transportation... It's hard enough to keep this shit working without niggers screwing it up at the shovel level. When these monkeys start putting their paw marks down on blueprints, shit will fall from the top down and people, airplanes and bridges will be dropping like flies in accidents across the planet. No-one will be safe. Maybe Soros' plane will be one of them. I can hope, anyway.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post