Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Communist dyke negress Angela Davis discovers she be part Whitey.

Communist negress Angela Davis just discovered that her ancestry descends from Honkey Whitey Crackers who arrived on the Mayflower and provided the founding stock the United States.

She represents the worst intersection of niggers and left-wing bullshit within our higher education system. A member of the Communist Party who should have been imprisoned for at least accessory to murder, she spends her time talking bullshit to easily impressionable students who believe her fantasy land feminist, lesbian, class-envy bullshit.

Of course, she wants to abolish the police and prisons so her fellow niggers can rape, riot, Burn, Loot, Murder with impunity.

So does she have to pay reparations to herself or to other niggers because she ain't a real nigga?

https://nypost.com/2023/02/23/former...the-mayflower/

As an aside, I have English, Irish, Scottish, German, and Russian ancestry. My English side probably has to pay reparations to the Irish side and Scottish side, the German side to my English, Irish, and Scottish side, and the German and Russian side to each other. I'm just going to get on with my life and be proud that my ancestors are from a civilization that produced art, music, literature, beautiful architecture and technology rather than nothing except mud huts.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    Communist negress Angela Davis just discovered that her ancestry descends from Honkey Whitey Crackers who arrived on the Mayflower and provided the founding stock the United States.

She represents the worst intersection of niggers and left-wing bullshit within our higher education system. A member of the Communist Party who should have been imprisoned for at least accessory to murder, she spends her time talking bullshit to easily impressionable students who believe her fantasy land feminist, lesbian, class-envy bullshit.

Of course, she wants to abolish the police and prisons so her fellow niggers can rape, riot, Burn, Loot, Murder with impunity.

So does she have to pay reparations to herself or to other niggers because she ain't a real nigga?

https://nypost.com/2023/02/23/former...the-mayflower/

As an aside, I have English, Irish, Scottish, German, and Russian ancestry. My English side probably has to pay reparations to the Irish side and Scottish side, the German side to my English, Irish, and Scottish side, and the German and Russian side to each other. I'm just going to get on with my life and be proud that my ancestors are from a civilization that produced art, music, literature, beautiful architecture and technology rather than nothing except mud huts.
    But I thought they were already doing that?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No reparations for you, negress! Only current slaves can be given reparations. If there's still a slave alive in the USA today, that is.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Da'Spooktravious, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    But I thought they were already doing that?
    Point taken! The insanity has only just started with Burn, Loot, Murder.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post