Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hideous nursing home boons Lashantia, Janorris, Kanisha and Angella like using elderly patient's credit cards

Nursing home employees arrested in large-scale fraud scheme involving the elderly: Sheriff

Four nursing home employees were arrested after detectives said a large-scale fraud scheme that involved 14 elderly victims and at three different Assisted Living Facility (ALF) locations.
    The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said the investigation began on June 30, 2022, after receiving a report of fraudulent use of a credit card from a victim living in an ALF.

As the investigation continued, detectives said they were able to identify two suspects, 43-year-old Angella Jackson and her daughter, 28-year-old Lashantia Brown. The two were employees at three different ALFs over a period of several months.
    Detectives said the mother-daughter duo would take photos of the victims’ debit cards and credit cards and then share the information through text with each other. Photos of a driver’s license belonging to two elderly victims were in Brown’s phone.

Another discovery revealed two others involved in the scheme.

The sheriff's office said there were multiple texts between Brown, Jackson and two other people — 33-year-old Kanisha Altidor and 20-year-old Janorris Johnson. All four of them were benefitting from the fraudulent charges.
    https://cbs12.com/news/local/janorri...ruary-23-2023#
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    43-year-old Angella Jackson and her daughter, 28-year-old Lashantia Brown
    I'm surprised the nigress waited until 15 to drop its first sprog. Of course, typically stupid nigger name.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    I'm surprised the nigress waited until 15 to drop its first sprog. Of course, typically stupid nigger name.
    "Lashantia" ? Just name the bitch Booga Boon, and get it over with...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bald Sheboons.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	719.5 KB 
ID:	22090

6. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Whitey Ford liked this post