Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coal black pipecleaner snakehead Keon Martavious says his 14 y.o. sister shot herself in the face

'I shot her, it was a mistake;' Young man accused of shooting, killing 14-year-old sister

Normally you'd have to go to Apefrica to find a nigger that black.

Just after 12 a.m., investigators said Thornhill ran to a neighbor's house asking for help. He told his neighbor, who happened to be an off-duty police officer for the Opa-Locka Police Department, that his sister was bleeding.

The officer drove to Thornhill's house to assist. That's when she found the 14-year-old victim suffering from a gunshot wound to her face. She died at the scene a short time later.

Thornhill, according to police, initially said he had an argument with his sister. He went to his room, retrieved a firearm, went downstairs and handed the firearm to his sister. He claimed he had cleared the weapon and that she shot herself in the face.

But his story changed as officers detained him.

"I shot her, it was a mistake, take me in," Thornhill said, according to the arrest report.
    https://cbs12.com/news/local/girl-ki...keon-thornhill
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Thornhill, according to police, initially said he had an argument with his sister. He went to his room, retrieved a firearm, went downstairs and handed the firearm to his sister. He claimed he had cleared the weapon and that she shot herself in the face.
    If I was the arresting LEO and I heard that statement, I couldn't stop from busting out laughing. Nigga pleez !

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just after 12 a.m., investigators said Thornhill ran to a neighbor's house asking for help. He told his neighbor, who happened to be an off-duty police officer for the Opa-Locka Police Department, that his sister was bleeding”

Yea, I bet she was bleeding. A rogue bullet jumped out the bushes and bit her in the face.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ho lee fuk ! That is some combo-platter Florida nigger right there : Wild wool, coal black skin, and a fanciful tale
    about his batwinged sister getting an extra hole in her face. He should get reparations, for stopping the she-bat
    before she could replicate - to be spent in his new home in the Congo, of course...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Congrats, POS.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	22091

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post